Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under Your Bed horror podcast

• 13-02-2013 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard the Dublin-based Under Your Bed horror podcast? It's a great little podcast featuring various film-related people like screenwriter Malcolm Campbell, who won an IFTA this week for his work on What Richard Did, and Darragh Murphy, who made the feature length documentary Please Don't Stop about Aslan.

Each guest picks three of their favourite horror films and discusses them. It's great fun, well worth a listen!

List of Under Your Bed episodes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Brenjamin

Dusted off my boards login to thank you for your support and kind words.

Bren - underyourbed.org

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

I found it by following a recommendation from someone on here a few weeks ago. It's great, just been plucking episodes at random so far, but think I'll go back to the start and take them in order. It's a real breath of fresh air next to some of the the more over-produced shows out there. Very loose and relaxed in style, but not sloppy.

The interview with Ray Sullivan was particularly interesting, and entertaining. Keep it up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Brenjamin

Cheers Beans, loosed and relaxed is exactly what I'm going for, you'll find out that a couple of them are a bit sloppy, audio recording isn't my forte, constantly learning and working it out, it's a fairly amateur set-up, two usb mics and garageband- Glad you're liking them though, having a blast doing them.

If anyone out there thinks they'd make a good guest on the podcast drop me a line on twitter or facebook.com

Advertisement