Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomer recommendation

Options
  • 13-02-2013 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Just wanted to recommend a dog groomer I've just used for my 2 little shih-tzus. Victoria in PetCo on the Longmile Road, Dublin 12 is fantastic. You book an appointment by phoning PetCo - details on their website. She was recommended to me by a friend who used her and I have to say I am extremely impressed with the job she did and my dogs look fantastic. She listened to exactly how I wanted them done and when I picked them up I was absolutely delighted with how they looked. One of them has a very difficult coat to keep (her hair has a very wirey texture) and Victoria did an amazing job on her. I was hugely impressed.

I know how difficult it is to find a good groomer and a personal recommendation counts for alot. I have used various groomers over the last 8 years and I've never felt moved enough to recommend anybody by posting on Boards but this girl if terrific.

I have no connection or affiliation with Victoria and her business whatsoever but I believe in recommending somebody who derserves it and this girl absolutely does.

I hope this little note will help anybody looking for a groomer because I've spent many hours looking for recommendations like this when I was searching.
    Tagged:

Advertisement