Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amber leaf white

• 13-02-2013 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

anyone seen this available here, tried a few shops and been given the blank stare of a shopkeeper who doesnt know jack **** about anything theyre selling, been lookin for a while and just wonderin if anyone knows anything, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭robin321

Never heard of it, what is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I haven't been in a normal shop in months like a spar or corner shop. But they do/did have a poster with all the RRP of all cigarettes in Ireland. Ask they to look at the poster and see if amber leaf white is on it. As it has pretty much all the tobacco products and their prices in the republic on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 3d3k

Bought this yesterday in Arklow. Shopkeeper actually offered it to me when I asked for regular Amber Leaf so I thought I'd try it. Nothing special imo, would prefer the regular pack. Amber Leaf Blonde it's called.

Advertisement