Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Wireless Problems

Options
  • 13-02-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So i have vodafone broadband in my house and i keep finding that when im on my laptop or phone or my PS3 the WiFi stops working. The hard line to my desktop continues to work but not the WiFi, i get a message on my laptop that i need to authorize my internet or something. The webpage it brings me to says its a HSPA error, that i have no USB Mobile Connect stick entered, the two options are to continue or diagnose and both of them do nothing for me. If anyone knows whats going on or what i can do it would help. Ive tried contacting vodafone but they are useless to me. It may be a problem with my modem. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

It would help to give the message that you are getting "..or something" does not give much for people to work on.

Advertisement