Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

farmers markets hse cert

Options
  • 13-02-2013 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi, not sure if im in the right forum so if im not please move :) im hoping to sell jams and things at a local farmers market and was wondering if anyone had got that hse certificate and if they did what was required.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

Contact your local Environmental Health Officer and they will arrange an inspection of your kitchen, during which they will tell you any changes that need to be made, any regulations that need to be applied etc, and then you go on from there to register as HSE Approved if your kitchen is suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 choccy

Thanks I will give them a shout in the morning try and get some more info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

choccy wrote: »
    Thanks I will give them a shout in the morning try and get some more info :)

Hello I just wanted to know how you got on? Because I need to get my kitchen approved too and not sure if I need to have labels with ingredients etc etc

Advertisement