Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinergy. Has anyone used them yet?

Options
  • 13-02-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Mod Edit,

Thread content removed, first post from a user about a product always looks a little suspicious, it may not be but when we see a first time poster asking about a product we usually zap it as a potential attempt to get a free advertisement on boards.ie

You can advertise here but its not free, sorry if this was not your intention but this is how we have to deal with such things, if you had more history on boards then it would most likely be left alone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

The pre pay services add around an extra €23 per bill onto what you would pay for the same amount of electricity. So unless users are very wasteful and now become much more efficient, you end up paying more.

Just reading your own meter weekly and putting that amount aside each week would seem a better plan. In reality, that` s all you would be doing with pre pay.

Just something worth noting.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

Bruthal wrote: »
    The pre pay services add around an extra €23 per bill onto what you would pay for the same amount of electricity. So unless users are very wasteful and now become much more efficient, you end up paying more.

Just reading your own meter weekly and putting that amount aside each week would seem a better plan. In reality, that` s all you would be doing with pre pay.

Just something worth noting.

i agree. airtricity allow you to lodge via an post. this can be done on a weekly basis. you just need to read your meter yourself and work out how much you have spent every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Grahamb23

Hi , I was wondering did anyone have any update on Pinergy? Is its any good for someone renting. I have done all the research and my landlord has given me the go ahead but just said I would ask here to see if there were any updates..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement