Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a verifed Amazon rep on boards?

Options
  • 13-02-2013 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. Hope this is the correct place to ask this, if not mods please move it.

Is there a verified representative on here on Boards for Amazon.uk that I can discuss an issue with?

I am having a really hard time dealing with the customer service dept of Amazon.uk. There is a lot of static on the line. There is no phone number that you call. You input your phone number on their website and they call you back. The call quality is terrible. I have given them 2 numbers to call and its same on both, so it can't be my phone. I have gotten no response to emails. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Amazon.UK customer services helpline phone number is 0844 545 6508

afaik they don't have presence on boards.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

No official amazon rep here on boards. Responses from amazon via email are generally 6-12 hours.

OP, if your having issues talking on the phone and would rather not use email back n forth why not use the chat function on their website?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

There is a live chat function aswell on amazon too, I've used it before and had issue resolved immediately over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Jasper79 wrote: »
    There is a live chat function aswell on amazon too, I've used it before and had issue resolved immediately over that.
    Yep agree with this myself, got something sorted out there within 10 mins using the chat function.

Advertisement