Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evic and stuff to go with it

Options
  • 13-02-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

So I am going to invest in an Evic soon.
    Now as I am still learning things I need some advice.
    What carto or clearo's would you put with it. I would like it to look good but most importantly taste good.
    Would the kanger evod or the mini nova or smok tech dual coil work?
    What else would be advisable to order at the same time that I might need.

ATM i have an ego t with cartridges and a clearomiser.

Trying to piece together my order so any help would be great.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

So I am going to invest in an Evic soon.
    Now as I am still learning things I need some advice.
    What carto or clearo's would you put with it. I would like it to look good but most importantly taste good.
    Would the kanger evod or the mini nova or smok tech dual coil work?
    What else would be advisable to order at the same time that I might need.

ATM i have an ego t with cartridges and a clearomiser.

Trying to piece together my order so any help would be great.

Thanks guys.
    Some clearos might need a 510-eGo adapter - someone who owns one can confirm, but 510-eGo adapters always come in useful at some stage, so every vaper should have at least one just in case something needs it.

The one thing I definitely know is that the bolded will definitely not work properly.
    Avoid anything dual-coil with the eVic, it'll be a piddly vape because of the 11watt limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Great thank you!
    I was looking around the web and couldnt really find info on what to use with the evic. I appreciate your reply!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

The Kanger e-Vod looks pretty good on it. It's basically a rebuildable T3 and aparantly has a better vape than the T3. Or a T2 would probably be good, or a large size vivi nova.

Personally I'm pretty tired of clearomisers. The mini nova is the most reliable one I've used and it's rebuildable if you want.

I'd stay away from the Smoke DCT (dual coil tank) because the tank slips off really easily and spills all your juice. I used to like it when I started vaping but there are better options out there (albeit more expensive).

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

That's great. Thanks for help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Great thank you!
    I was looking around the web and couldnt really find info on what to use with the evic. I appreciate your reply!:)

I use a Viva Nova on mine and it sits completly flush with the top of the evic, and doesn't look odd or out of place like some tanks that are not a perfect fit for a certain device.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

My mother uses ce4 clearo's and Kanger t3's on her evic without a problem too! ;)

The t3's need to be screwed on pretty tight to make a good connection tho! :)

Advertisement