Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management company Tyrellstown - Park Boulevard/Gazelle Village T3?

Options
  • 13-02-2013 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone in tyrellstown and know anything about the management company - think its the t3one??

It seems there are issues with it - anyone know specifically what's going on/the update?

I've two concerns/queries
    1. Is there insurance on our buildings/apartments currently?
    2. My car has been broken into a few times - can the/a management company help with this??

Thanks in advance
    Amdub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Check out http://www.tyrrelstown.net/forum/

Vehicles are generally parked at your own risk. The MC are unlikely to be in any way responsible unless you can show that they failed to act to maintain any security in the development.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks for that athrasna.

Yep that is what I mean - what do management companies do in relation to maintaining security in Tyrellstown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

There's two management agents around there, Fisher and another which I can't think of at the moment, but I think that's the one you're with. I think the management company for your area was dissolved some time last year though, I don't know how or if it was resolved. Someone on the local site should be able to help.

In terms of what the company does for security, well nothing really. They employee a management agent who is supposed to maintain the area etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

In relation to the car being broken into, would it be worth contacting a local councillor to ask them to put pressure on the guards to do more drive bys? I think McGuInness is fairly active.

Did you report everything that has happened to the Guardia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

amdublin wrote: »
    Thanks for that athrasna.

Yep that is what I mean - what do management companies do in relation to maintaining security in Tyrellstown?

I was referring to stuff like fixing any broken locks on gates or no repairing broken street lights. The MC isn't obliged to provide security but may be found to be negligent if such repairs aren't followed up on, having been reported.

• Advertisement
Advertisement