Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WHV, Habitual residency and BUNAC

• 13-02-2013 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

Wondering if anyone with experience can help me out with a few queries.
    I've been wanting to get the Working Holiday Visa after my degree for a few years now, esp since the year I graduate is the last year I can apply (turn 30). However, I've just found out that the habitual residency will scupper me. I'm a UK citizen, but I moved to Ireland 5+ years ago, which disqualifies me for the NZ WHV (ditto for Canada :().

My only other real option looks to be the BUNAC IEP visa, that you can get up to the age of 35. I've put in a call request for them to ring me, but it could be a while. Does anyone know if they also have this habitual residency clause? It doesn't mention it on their website, but it doesn't go into much detail.

Advertisement