Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Allowance-Please help!!

• 13-02-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi I have vodaphone broadband allowance of 40 GB per month... I have got a bill for the usage of 55 GB... Im not sure how it works. I look at Youtube, Facebook etc, Dont download movies, no netflicks etc. Just YouTube etc. Yet I have just checked and it says I am online for 600 plus hours in January. The Wireless is on that much in the house but I am not online that much... ANy ideas on whats happening. there is just 1 laptop and a smartphone in the house both mine. Any Ideas on why it is so much? or is it normal... thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Got to http://192.168.1.1 (your router) login:vodafone pass:vodafone and take a look at 'connected equipment' in the menu on the left.

Click on 'Wifi' to view the current password, and 'administration' to change it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

..and no, it doesn't sound normal. I'd do around 60gb with a lot of Netflix and Youtube and some downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Adrianno28

Thanks... ill call them tomorrow and see what they say... Im not great at this so I wont mess around in the admin sections in case I do something wrong! Thanks for the help though :)

Advertisement