Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question guys

Options
  • 14-02-2013 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Phoenix wrote: »
    Hey,
    How do you insert a picture as a background on an email,i use gmail or yahoo and write text over it?
    thanks a mil

Not sure if Yahoo Mail supports it but HTML emails should allow you to set a background image, that you attach along with the email. The person receiving the email will require an email client that supports HTML messages.
    Some clients block images loading automatically due to security exploits they can present, and may require the receiver to "Show Images" or "Allow images from sender".
    It's a bit of work to setup and won't always show consistently within email clients, hence the reason newsletters or emails with embedded images usually have a "Trouble Reading Email, Click Here?" type heading. I would recommend against using embedded images myself

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Phoenix wrote: »
    How do you insert a picture as a background on an email?

You don't. It would most probably look bad

Advertisement