Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BICHON FRISE

Options
  • 14-02-2013 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have a Bichon puppy that is almost 5months. I would like to know who is the best groomer in the Galway area for this breed? I would appreciate any help I can get as I would like to get as much recommendations as possible so I can find a good groomer. Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

cats489 wrote: »
    I have a Bichon puppy that is almost 5months. I would like to know who is the best groomer in the Galway area for this breed? I would appreciate any help I can get as I would like to get as much recommendations as possible so I can find a good groomer. Thanks!!

I go to Lorraine she is based out of Oran Vets in Oranmore. She's very good with my three dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Lorraine here aswell, she's very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

RubyGirl just rang for an appointment and Lorraine is gone. There's a girl called Orla taking appointments. Have Ozzie booked in for tomorrow will see how he goes.

Any idea if Lorraine is working somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cats489

i have heard good thinks about john madden today from two seperate bichon owners ..... can anyone back this up????

Advertisement