Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability of Spaces in Paid Park

Options
  • 14-02-2013 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

I was just wondering if I went into the public park at any part of the day, would I get a space? I know it fills up a bit after ten past ten, but a lot of my lectures aren't on until 11 or 12, so I'm not going to be in that early. If I arrived at about half ten/half eleven, is there a good chance to park?

Cheers. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Should do. There's another one behind the Schumann too.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Tio07

I often use the paid car park at random times and it very rarely is totally full. plus allow yourself a bitta time and ya could be lucky and nab a space in the foundation car park. there is always spaces in the paid carpark on the road down to the boat house too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Free car park near the pavillion (across from cappavilla/IWA etc). Often many spaces available there throughout the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Free car park near the pavillion (across from cappavilla/IWA etc). Often many spaces available there throughout the day.
    Shush, no need to be telling people about that one ;)

Advertisement