Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is too much too much

Options
  • 14-02-2013 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭

So anyway, I'm sucking the bejasus out of my ego-CTwist for the last couple of months, seemingly on a constant basis during the day, less in the evening, using 20mg strength, no problems using it in work so seems it's practically always in my gob & it tastes soooo good

Probably doing 5ml a day at least. Does anyone know if that's a lot / too much & what that equals in real cig terms, nic wise?

Would have smoked 20/day, just worried that if juice starts to get hard to get with this whole EU thing down the line I'll be on 40/day :mad:

Finding it hard to put down!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

So anyway, I'm sucking the bejasus out of my ego-CTwist for the last couple of months, seemingly on a constant basis during the day, less in the evening, using 20mg strength, no problems using it in work so seems it's practically always in my gob & it tastes soooo good

Probably doing 5ml a day at least. Does anyone know if that's a lot / too much & what that equals in real cig terms, nic wise?

Would have smoked 20/day, just worried that if juice starts to get hard to get with this whole EU thing down the line I'll be on 40/day :mad:

Finding it hard to put down!!
    I'm the exact same, never without it in my hand or gob, using over 6ml's a day but not getting any side effects from it so can't see anything wrong with doing what we are doing, if I was getting headaches or something I'd start to question it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

There are too many variables to directly equate it to cigs, but somewhere n the region of 3-5ml is probably around the 20cigs mark.

We do know that 5 minutes time with a fag roughly equates to 15 with an ecig though... But it depends on nic content, device, etc etc.

If you want to have less face time with your ecig, either up the nicotine level or get a device that can handle dual-coils w/a rebuildable and get a throat-pounding.

I used to have it plastered to my face too, but then I got a VV device, started building dual-coils and upped my nic content from 12-16mg to 20-24mg.

Now it's much more comparable to the ten a day I used to have.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm using 12mg juice, was going through 4-6ml a day in a carto tank.

Got a z-atty-pro, and for the first couple of days, the nic hit was blowing the head off me, was considering going down to 6mg....a week went by and i didn't sort out lower mg juice, and now i'm still using 12mg juice, not getting the nic hit headache or the spins, but the flavour is out standing, so i'm going through 6-8ml a day! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I go through 10mls of 20mg in about 4 days.It saves me money more than anything going for a higher mg juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I have no negative side effects so happy that way, just don't use it when I only need to as in a nic craving but use when I want to, hence the worry about too much use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭halkar

I used to smoke more than 20 a day. Now on about 2ml a day and 3ml weekends. Try to stick your old smoking habbits and not vape where you were not used to smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

halkar wrote: »
    I used to smoke more than 20 a day. Now on about 2ml a day and 3ml weekends. Try to stick your old smoking habbits and not vape where you were not used to smoke.

This is a lot of it I'd say, used to have to go outside but now just at my desk vaping away :D

Advertisement