Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artificial grass

• 14-02-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all, anyone know where I could get a strip of astro turf, about 4m x1m roughly. Got a dog a year ago & he has destroyed our raised beds leaving them just full of muck. I intend covering them with weed control then laying artificial grass over them so he could still run on top of them & at least he wouldn't be carrying loads of muck back into the house. The astro turf will improve the look of the beds for now anyway, they look awful at the minute. So any idea where I could pick up a small bit of astro turf? B&Q's supply seems to be patchy at best. Thanks in advance .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Hi all, anyone know where I could get a strip of astro turf, about 4m x1m roughly. Got a dog a year ago & he has destroyed our raised beds leaving them just full of muck. I intend covering them with weed control then laying artificial grass over them so he could still run on top of them & at least he wouldn't be carrying loads of muck back into the house. The astro turf will improve the look of the beds for now anyway, they look awful at the minute. So any idea where I could pick up a small bit of astro turf? B&Q's supply seems to be patchy at best. Thanks in advance .

Any astro cages near you - they might have some excess or old astro lying around

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Golden Horde

Depends where you are. B&Q Naas had some recently, and this company operate from Naas - SanctuarySynthetics.ie.

Just googled and loads of places came up -Artificialgrass.ie was another one.

Advertisement