Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay

Options
2»

Comments

The Crisp wrote: »
    I read elsewhere that the 1 year experience may not be a necessity .... "I don't have call centre experience but I have had a few years experience dealing with customers" and he got called for an interview.

I've no experience of anything :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tetulla

kyub wrote: »
    I've been working for eBay for almost 9 years. These numbers are NOT made up by any stretch. The hiring process for the 450 jobs in Dundalk on the eBay side is starting immediately. If the business keeps going the way it is now, those numbers will potentially even increase.

Hi kyub.

I recently applied for a job in eBay and was replied with an online assessment to complete. Could you please let me know what it involves and what they might be looking for. Would really appreciate any assistance/information

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paddyjuicer

Kur4mA wrote: »
    I've been working for eBay for almost 9 years. These numbers are NOT made up by any stretch. The hiring process for the 450 jobs in Dundalk on the eBay side is starting immediately. If the business keeps going the way it is now, those numbers will potentially even increase.

So how does one get a job working with ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

So how does one get a job working with ebay

Apply for one...

http://ebaycareers.com

Advertisement