Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unique airsoft gun

• 14-02-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭

Looking into getting a new gun for cqb but i want it to be something you dont see everyday. Anything ive looked at is fairly dear. What are you lads thoughts on an affordable unique gun, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

If you own a glock I think there is a conversion kit to turn it into a carbine style weapon. Not exactly a cqb player myself but I've seen it on YouTube a while back. I think MIA sell them. If your ever near them you should go in and have a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I know it's not unique, but I don't think it's all that common either. At least I haven't seen many of them around. MP7? I own one but have only ever seen one other person use one. Perhaps that's just me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

A KAC PDW isn't all too common either. Great for cqb also. Also take M4 mags so that's useful if you already have an M4 or have teammates with one so you can use mags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

422nd wrote: »
    I know it's not unique, but I don't think it's all that common either. At least I haven't seen many of them around. MP7? I own one but have only ever seen one other person use one. Perhaps that's just me though.

Personally believe the MP7 is the best primary option for CQB and when combined with a pistol as your secondary, be ready for unstoppable epicness ;)

So your not the only one, I've got two(2) MP7's and a couple of people I know + friends have at least one(1) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

CpcRc wrote: »
    A KAC PDW isn't all too common either. Great for cqb also. Also take M4 mags so that's useful if you already have an M4 or have teammates with one so you can use mags.

Could not agree more and have the WE KAC PDW (closed bolt, Gas / Co2), it's an amazing option for a primary and well suited for CQB, however, the AEG versions are a better option mags wise :rolleyes:

Then again, it's pew pew pew (AEG) Vs. bang bang bang (GBB) and the choice is down to what a person prefers

Hope this helps :)

• Advertisement

Could not agree more and have the WE KAC PDW (closed bolt, Gas / Co2), it's an amazing option for a primary and well suited for CQB, however, the AEG versions are a better option mags wise :rolleyes:

Then again, it's pew pew pew (AEG) Vs. bang bang bang (GBB) and the choice is down to what a person prefers

Hope this helps :)

I only have the aeg version. But it's firing 1200bb/min on a 7.4v lipo and has really good trigger response and will be better once I mod the trigger to shorten the pull. So it's great craic to play with and is really good at laying down fire down a hall while your team advances, even on semi :)

And they're light too so you can hold them in one hand while holding a door open with another.

Someday, when I am much wealthier than I am now, I would like a GBB for CQB for the extra enjoyment of firing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Searching...

Thanks for the replies lads, has anyone had any experience with the magpul fpg?

As far as I'm aware, it's a kwa/ksc ns2 system glock with a foldable pistol grip and body kit. So should be solid enough. Spare extended mags are about 50euro each at airsofteire. Get the KWA ones as chinese clone mags are worse on gas and some won't even empty a whole mag on a fill of gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

UAR-D(R).jpg

linky

thats unique!

thermo wrote: »
    UAR-D(R).jpg

linky

thats unique!

NOM! its cheap aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

yeah not too bad price wise and some nice features too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

what about an ump not to sure if its common or not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

As NakedDex once said "an M4 without any external changes", that'd be fairly unique!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

"Reasonably priced" and "unique" do not often go together, especially if you're looking for quality.

If you want truly unique, then build it yourself. Not just an AR-variant (let's be honest and call a spade a spade; they do all end up looking the same...different shades of grey), or an AK with some external overhaul. I'm talking about proper custom work. Thermo does a lot of random little things that are properly unique, whether it be the RPG, Taurus 24/7 stock etc.

You cannot have unique with off of the shelf parts, or drop-in fit.

So with that in mind, screw unique - use whatever you like the look of. Someone else will have it anyway :P

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    what about an ump not to sure if its common or not?

Have a ump thats worth between 500-600 already;)

After playing Aliens colonial marines for the past few day, i think it may be a Pulse Rifle, although i heard you can downgrade them

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/snow-wolf-m41a-pulse-rifle-aeg-alien-gun.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

After playing Aliens colonial marines for the past few day, i think it may be a Pulse Rifle, although i heard you can downgrade them

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/snow-wolf-m41a-pulse-rifle-aeg-alien-gun.html

If thats what your into, then fire ahead but......its snow wolf and internals are not exactly there strong point also it looks very impractical in my opinion......but thats just me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Have a ump thats worth between 500-600 already;)

What sort of ump is that??

Silverback Bizon unique if not pretty
    picture.php?albumid=1756&pictureid=14614

estfront wrote: »
    What sort of ump is that??

Silverback Bizon unique if not pretty
    picture.php?albumid=1756&pictureid=14614

its a g&g ump but its completely kitted out in the inside and on the outside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

its a g&g ump but its completely kitted out in the inside and on the outside

Oh i get ya, it cost you between 500-600.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

What ab out the realsword type 97b ?
    realsword_type97B.gif

Advertisement