Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infographic wanted to teach about warning signs

• 14-02-2013 12:20pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure how to describe this?

I've seen an infographic doing the rounds, but of course can't find it anywhere.

Its basically a series of photos that show a child playing / annoying a dog and then showing an equivalent with humans.

So for example first photo is child trying to play with dog whilst it's eating and the 2nd photo is of child doing the same to parent when eating.

It looked a really simple way of illustrating things from a dog's point of view to a child.

Anyone any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

here these might help :

1. Body Language of dogs...
    2. How to greet a dog....
    3 / 4. How kids should interact (and should NOT interact) with dogs and reading the signs etc.

HTH

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Boogiewoogie

Have a look on Dr. Sophia Yin's website, there are loads of free downloadable infographics there including the one you're looking for. Excellent site and I highly recommend it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Brilliant thanks very much Boogiewoogie and cocker5, it was Dr Sophia Yins' information I had seen before.

Makes it so much easier to explain to children about dogs:D

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

No probs....

:D

Advertisement