Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camden Street, Off street parking?

Options
  • 14-02-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

Anyone know where the off street parking is on Camden St, I think it's on the right hand side when heading to Rathmines direction.

Yer man does a deal €10 per day or €40 for the week, but I just can't seem to find it.

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

GrammArmo wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone know where the off street parking is on Camden St, I think it's on the right hand side when heading to Rathmines direction.

Yer man does a deal €10 per day or €40 for the week, but I just can't seem to find it.

Any help much appreciated!

Head up Camden st from Rathmines. Take a left turn at the 'Simon' charity shop (yellow front) and next left turn up the lane and it's in on the left (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Head up Camden St from Rathmines. Take a left turn at the 'Simon' charity shop (yellow front) and next turn left up the lane. It's on the left hand side (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GrammArmo

Head up Camden St from Rathmines. Take a left turn at the 'Simon' charity shop (yellow front) and next turn left up the lane. It's on the left hand side (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

Thanks Lily, that's exactly the one I'm lookin for!

Advertisement