Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another one bites the dust

Options
  • 14-02-2013 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭

Following on from Rob and Dave it is with much regret that I'm announcing my departure from the bfl.

As i said in the other thread I dislocated my shoulder badly some time ago after along a difficult recovery I'm finally getting back to work full time I'm finding it much harder to find time for madden been in four leagues I'm finding that I'm playing nearly every night its just to much. For now I'm going to cut it down to two leagues for a few months and see now I get on.

I have really enjoyed the league over the last year and especially the nfc north battles with Ben and Eammon in madden 12.

Lastly thanks to everyone I have played in the league good luck with the rest of your seasons.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Sorry to hear that Paddy, which leagues are you staying in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yeah we had some great matches.

Just when we were nearing a full league aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

3 leaving on valentines day!
    I know madden is a relationship you have to work at, it's not all give and take, madden may not even send you a valentines card or tell you it loves you,
    You just gotta work at it ;-)
    Sorry to see you go paddy:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Ah lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Dont think i played the lads and i dont know them, but i'm sorry to see them leave, but i feel they will soon learn the errors of their ways and will be back here pretty soon....hopefully

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Best of luck Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

All the cool kids are gone now....

Take care Paddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Thanks lads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sorry to hear your goin too linebacker,good to hear your recovered well for your dislocation though,nasty injury.

Does most ppl here on the forum play in 2 or more leagues? Personally I think I could only manage 2 tops,I imagine as the guys are saying it would be very time comsuming and I'd suffer from burn out after a while.
    Although I'm chomping at the bit this year as its my first madden.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Does most ppl here on the forum play in 2 or more leagues? Personally I think I could only manage 2 tops,I imagine as the guys are saying it would be very time comsuming and I'd suffer from burn out after a while.

My thoughts exactly, I see myself playing up until Madden 14, but can totally understand the burnout the guys that are a few years into a number of leagues are having. It's a shame, but it's totally understandable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear your goin too linebacker,good to hear your recovered well for your dislocation though,nasty injury.

This is my only league, and don't practice at all outside of the weekly one for XP. Used to be over-enthusiastic about it, now I just play it for around 2 hours a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Loved all our games Paddy,

Hopefully you'll leave one of your other leagues and come back to this one soon :D

Advertisement