Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop on Andrew's Street where Laser used to be

Options
  • 14-02-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can someone tell me the name of the shop on Andrew's Street on the ground floor where Laser was? It's a gift-type-shop with clocks and candle holders and that type of thing. I was in before Christmas but can't remember the name of it and can't find any information online.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

cosmic wrote: »
    Hi,

Can someone tell me the name of the shop on Andrew's Street on the ground floor where Laser was? It's a gift-type-shop with clocks and candle holders and that type of thing. I was in before Christmas but can't remember the name of it and can't find any information online.

Cheers!

Love this shop! I think it's called old world new

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Scortho wrote: »
    I think it's called old world new

Yes! That's it exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

cosmic wrote: »

Yes! That's it exactly!

It's such a cool shop with an eclectic range of products. And the best thing about it is it aint expensive either.

• Site Banned Posts: 3 FarmBoxx

Laser is still there - downstairs.

Advertisement