Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

video editing software

Options
  • 14-02-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

does anyone have any suggestions for video editing software. Nothing too expensive and where is the best place to buy it.

what i want to do is take some video of my daughter learning to cycle and make it look like a scence from Butch Cassidy.....

have a fairly high spec PC. Built last year for high end gaming...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Adobe première elements seems like a good, it's fairly straight forward to use while still benefiting from adobe experience with their professional software like première pro. It costs around €90 so it's not exactly bargain basement but it seems to be a good middle of the road application.

Having said all that I've never used it, I have première pro but I find adobe products are generally excellent.

Windows movie maker could also fit the bill for free so if you haven't already, give it a try first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

If you're prepared to install a Linux Distro - Ubuntu for example - then KDENLive is quite good. I've used it a few times and it's quite powerful.

Ken

Advertisement