Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juice too sweet

Options
  • 14-02-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭

I got some wingnuts vanilla custard a while back & while I like vanilla & custard I find it a bit too sweet, sickly so.

Any advice of what to do? can I mix it with something else to make it more paletable, if so any recommendations

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

you could mix it with another juice to dilute it down a little,maybe a little of a tobacco flavour or something that isn't sweet.Have you let it steep?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I got some wingnuts vanilla custard a while back & while I like vanilla & custard I find it a bit too sweet, sickly so.

Any advice of what to do? can I mix it with something else to make it more paletable, if so any recommendations

Thanks

Exactly what FlavourArt's Bitter Wizard is for.

Just 1-2 drops per 10ml. Seriously. Drip... Taste... Drip... Taste.
    Too much of this stuff could ruin it.

grindle wrote: »
    Exactly what FlavourArt's Bitter Wizard is for.

Just 1-2 drops per 10ml. Seriously. Drip... Taste... Drip... Taste.
    Too much of this stuff could ruin it.

who stocks that stuff?,i meant to buy it a while back and never followed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Steep??:o er no, not 100% sure what that is, just use straight away, I do have some tobacco juice, may try that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I got mine from Liberty Flights, but there might be someone else with more reasonable prices, LF can be steep a lot of the time.

• Advertisement

Steep??:o er no, not 100% sure what that is, just use straight away, I do have some tobacco juice, may try that
    It's supposed to be steeped for five days.Throw it somewhere dark with the cap off for 4-5 days and it should taste a hell of a lot better
    grindle wrote: »
    I got mine from Liberty Flights, but there might be someone else with more reasonable prices, LF can be steep a lot of the time.
    might take a bash at it,i have a load of highbrow juices there that are lovely but too sweet at the same time,this might be the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

This guy sells 'tasteless' juice with or without nicotine. So you can keep the nicotine concentration and water down the flavour.
    http://www.bestecig.ie/e_liquid.html

Advertisement