Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do men really want look for in a woman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

...and cases of guys that trek to Mt. Everest and carve it into the shape of a love heart with his and her names engraved in the middle... but forget to text her one of the mornings while he is doing it, resulting in her breaking up with him and posting something along the lines of "If a man really wants you he will do whatever it takes to get you, no matter what. If you have to do all the work then there is something seriously wrong". Or, "Bitter experience (and the refusal to learn) have eventually taught me that if you're not sure if a guy is into you, it's because he isn't." As a her facebook status update.
    /grabs popcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I'll be the judge of that

Actually, her bodyfat percentage will be the judge of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BigSouplessJoe

smash wrote: »
    /grabs popcorn

No offense meant to anyone or anything. It's just that some women have a proclivity towards looking for things to suggest a guy might not be completely interested in them and then talking themselves into believing it then revising history somewhat if they break up to justify their directors cutting of the relationship as it then makes the break up easier to accept. It's always easier if they never really cared about you anyway, the bastard!. Just in Joe's opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I wonder does this also apply to women?

I don't think it's a rule for men either by the way, but more a guideline that is probably true most of the time. There will always be cases of extremely shy guys who you won't know if they like you or not.

To be fair, I don't think either men nor women like a clingy fecker. It's definitely a delicate balance between "letting you know", and "making sure you never forget"! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭Wendolene

...and cases of guys that trek to Mt. Everest and carve it into the shape of a love heart with his and her names engraved in the middle... but forget to text her one of the mornings while he is doing it, resulting in her breaking up with him and posting something along the lines of "If a man really wants you he will do whatever it takes to get you, no matter what. If you have to do all the work then there is something seriously wrong". Or, "Bitter experience (and the refusal to learn) have eventually taught me that if you're not sure if a guy is into you, it's because he isn't." As a her facebook status update.
    No offense meant to anyone or anything. It's just that some women have a proclivity towards looking for things to suggest a guy might not be completely interested in them and then talking themselves into believing it then revising history somewhat if they break up to justify their directors cutting of the relationship as it then makes the break up easier to accept. It's always easier if they never really cared about you anyway, the bastard!. Just in Joe's opinion.

Wow - welcome to Boards, Joe. That's a hell of an entrance with your first two posts! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Wendolene wrote: »
    Wow - welcome to Boards, Joe. That's a hell of an entrance with your first two posts! :D

Skills learnt from a previous existence, the phenomena now known as "Boardsreincarnationisism".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Yeah but curvy means fat these days, you have to be careful

By Curvy I mean Beyonce, Shakira, Kim K, Kate Upton. A woman with a body of a "Woman"

Not sticks like Megan Fox or Keira Knightley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Obviously looks are subjective, but in as a vague rule you'll find skinny guys like skinny girls, chunky guys like chunky girls.

Not true. I've seen plenty of skinny men with fat women and vice versa.
    Leslie91 wrote: »
    1. Be cleaner than he is i.e. take care of yourself.

Do men not take care of themselves? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

HA!!! dammit I have to laugh :D ok it all depends on the situation though sometimes it is easier for the chick to end it as usually at this point it likely been dragged out and the girls is left with mixed & confused feelings by lets say a boys lack of interest/effort.... but I've seen it all among my friends the drama "making a mountain out of a molehill" so to speak with different scenarios

So much easier to call him a bastard & move on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

By Curvy I mean Beyonce, Shakira, Kim K, Kate Upton. A woman with a body of a "Woman"

Megan has a great body. She's not as skinny as keira.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭seenitall

kiffer wrote: »
    I know I'm shiit at picking up subtle hints and signals and when women really telegraph them it tends to panic me... so there's a hot and cold filled panic ridden 'chase' situation which either ends when one person makes an actual move or the stress is too much and one just goes "I can't do this anymore".

Yes. This rings very, very true. It seems like I have been in countless situations like this.

It's bad to leave things unsaid; that much I've learned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

cuana wrote: »

HA!!! dammit I have to laugh :D ok it all depends on the situation though sometimes it is easier for the chick to end it as usually at this point it likely been dragged out and the girls is left with mixed & confused feelings by lets say a boys lack of interest/effort.... but I've seen it all among my friends the drama "making a mountain out of a molehill" so to speak with different scenarios

So much easier to call him a bastard & move on :D

I like the way a friend of mine put it once when she said "The easiest way to get over a bastard, is to get under another one!", something like that anyway, I don't be listening to her half the time! :pac:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

hi honey wanna date?

1309529189Je89SL.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb2dg60GDf5DZC-5nHRZ9RcBUmXMAKUbhV7BTl_I52JKpC_zJ-0Q

I said send photo of "boat and motor" not boat and mother :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

To be honest, being easygoing and laid back is the most important thing for me. The last thing any guy wants is an "Overly Attached Girlfriend" situation in which he has to either ask "permission" to hang with his friends, or face the silent treatment / some other such crap later.
    Being in a relationship does not mean you stop being an individual with your own life too. So basically I'd want a girl with an active enough social life of her own that she wouldn't want me to drop absolutely everything to be with her 24/7.

EDIT: Actually another thing that's really important to me is for a girl to know she's attractive. Fishing for compliments is fine, but looking for constant reassurance because of insecurity gets very old, for example pointing out other girls all the time to "cue" your BF to tell you he likes you more. Of course he does, but most guys don't like being "tested" like that all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Because you're not a 'real' woman if you're skinny? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Road Frontage.

..What sure it can work both ways :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Apart from the obvious aesthetic and sexual compatibility concerns:

Nice
    Not a lunatic
    Not obsessed with herself
    Has interests outside X-factor and other girlie bull****
    Did I mention not a lunatic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

fergal.b wrote: »
    I said send photo of "boat and motor" not boat and mother :D

ah fergal she will motor your rudder all night long cos i heard she was a galway hooker :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Not me Joe, I'm just cynical about my own foolishness at this stage, that's all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

If you find a girl who likes playing computer games grab her and marry her on the spot. There as rare as fuckin mew. I met one, once, and was half way through puttin a ring on her finger when she told me she was a lesbian. That wouldnt have even bothered me cause I was pretty sure we could make it work. I had fairly big tits at the time which i wasnt against waxing and I've a short ginger beard so if i tilt my head sideways and purse my lips together my mouth kind of looks like an all natural vagina but she was having none of it. The fucker was brilliant at Mario Kart as well.
    Now she's off with some beure, another gamer girl, and the pair of them just spend all day playing Halo and eating each other out. Probably. Lucky bastards.

If you find a girl who likes playing computer games grab her and marry her on the spot. There as rare as fuckin mew. I met one, once, and was half way through puttin a ring on her finger when she told me she was a lesbian. That wouldnt have even bothered me cause I was pretty sure we could make it work. I had fairly big tits at the time which i wasnt against waxing and I've a short ginger beard so if i tilt my head sideways and purse my lips together my mouth kind of looks like and all natural vagina but she was having none of it. The fucker was brilliant at Mario Kart as well.
    Now she's off with some beure, another gamer girl, and the pair of them just spend all day playing Halo and eating each other out. Probably. Lucky bastards.

Was she hot though? All the lesbian gamers I've met haven't been hot :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

If you find a girl who likes playing computer games grab her and marry her on the spot. There as rare as fuckin mew. I met one, once, and was half way through puttin a ring on her finger when she told me she was a lesbian. That wouldnt have even bothered me cause I was pretty sure we could make it work. I had fairly big tits at the time which i wasnt against waxing and I've a short ginger beard so if i tilt my head sideways and purse my lips together my mouth kind of looks like and all natural vagina but she was having none of it. The fucker was brilliant at Mario Kart as well.

What a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

orestes wrote: »
    Nerd/rocker/goth/gamer/geek/writer/artist/singer/musician/quirky/weird ladies = win.

I take it you like Zooey Deschanel? Aka. Queen of the Hipsters

Was she hot though? All the lesbian gamers I've met haven't been hot :(

She was really cute. Very petite with pink streaks in her hair and quite girly so it never even entered my big prejudiced head that she might drink from the furry cup. N64 controller looked massive in her hands.

She was really cute. Very petite with pink streaks in her hair and quite girly so it never even entered my big prejudiced head that she might drink from the furry cup. N64 controller looked massive in her hands.

Haha. Let me know if they break up ;)

• Advertisement

Haha. Let me know if they break up ;)

Not before I have another crack at her.

I met one, once, and was half way through puttin a ring on her finger when she told me she was a lesbian.

Jack, you were either WAY too quick to consider marrying her or WAY too slow to realise you were the wrong gender for her. Either way, that sucks dude ... or, rather, maybe it doesn't :p

Not before I have another crack at her.

I think my lack of penis gives me a big advantage :P

Jack, you were either WAY too quick to consider marrying her or WAY too slow to realise you were the wrong gender for her. Either way, that sucks dude ... or, rather, maybe it doesn't :p

No way dude, when I saw her hook those corners and then burst past everyone just at the finish line with that mushroom she had saved for near half a lap I was smitten. That was even before I saw her smokin' hot body

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is N64 an indication as to how long ago this was?

• Advertisement

I think my lack of penis gives me a big advantage :P

Maybe but i think I'm in with a shot. I dont want to sound crude but hetero or homo I eat pussy like it's an olympic fuckin sport. I developed my dental dexterity after it dawned on me that women were largely unsatisfied with a half a dozen strokes before I blew my load.
    If I could just get her naked and spread eagled it would be easy pickings from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

An alibi.

awec wrote: »
    Is N64 an indication as to how long ago this was?

No, it was only about two years ago. I was in a flat in Belfast at the time and had all my consoles lined out beside the TV and that was the one she plugged in.

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

No, it was only about two years ago. I was in a flat in Belfast at the time and had all my consoles lined out beside the TV and that was the one she plugged in.
    "Take your pick, and keep in mind that the choice you make here will have a strong impact on my opinion of you" type thing?

Maybe but i think I'm in with a shot. I dont want to sound crude but hetero or homo I eat pussy like it's an olympic fuckin sport. I developed my dental dexterity after it dawned on me that women were largely unsatisfied with a half a dozen strokes before I blew my load.
    If I could just get her naked and spread eagled it would be easy pickings from there.

Ah but sure at least you're modest about it :P

I'm heavily biased, but any woman I've been with has eaten pussy much better than any man I've been with...and that's even the one woman I really regret going home with :o I'd imagine most gay lads suck cock better than I ever would too.

Anyway, that's enough of my sexy ramblings for one day!:pac:

Ah but sure at least you're modest about it :P

I'm heavily biased, but any woman I've been with has eaten pussy much better than any man I've been with...and that's even the one woman I really regret going home with :oI'd imagine most gay lads suck cock better than I ever would too.

Anyway, that's enough of my sexy ramblings for one day!:pac:

You'd think so but apparently not...

http://www.vice.com/read/gays-v12n1

Ya can't argue with science

Jack, I admire your optimism. I'd like to offer just one note of caution, if I may - de wimmin dey don't be liking de biting too much, so dey don't ... so smooth 'n easy does it with dat dental dexterity of yours :D

BTW, I also admire your stamina. As much as half a dozen strokes??? My hero!!!

Jack, I admire your optimism. I'd like to offer just one note of caution, if I may - de wimmin dey don't be liking de biting too much, so dey don't ... so smooth 'n easy does it with dat dental dexterity of yours :D

BTW, I also admire your stamina. As much as half a dozen strokes??? My hero!!!

Well I've got it up to 13 now. Don't mean to brag or anythin'

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ely OCarroll

An old phrase I heard once that has rung very true in my experience is this.

Men start relationships with women expecting that the woman won't change. Women start relationships with men expecting that they can change the man, or that the man will change himself. Both parties end up disappointed.

Obviously, since all men are different, all women are different and what appeals to one might be a turn off in another, any suggestions I make are purely personal, from the point of view of a now, happily married man.

(1) Yes, you have to be attractive and attracted to the other. However once that's there and there's no reason to doubt it, stop doubting it. I had one other serious relationship before I met my wife and it floundered on one thing- her constant self doubt and need to be reassured. I never stopped being attracted to her but she constantly needed me to tell her, and sometimes even that wasn't enough - she needed to "feel" it. There is a special hell out there which is lying in bed with a beautiful woman, aching to get active, and you can't because nothing you say or do will convince her that you genuinely want to, she thinks you're just obliging her. Genuine hell on earth.

(2) As a general rule, I always used to ask any woman I met what she was interested in. I didn't care if her answer was international cross country athletics or weaving on a loom, as long as she had an interest and had the capacity to develop a hobby or an activity. A surprisingly high amount of women were stumped by this question. My alternative way of asking it then was to say that if it's an average Tuesday evening at 8.15pm - what would she most likely be doing? If the answer was watching TV, then that was the end of that. The other black mark was "shopping". Shopping is not a hobby - it's mindless consumption. If your interest is fashion, and by that I mean you read about it and you actually study it, then fine and dandy. If you said you like to buy crap to make you feel better, then I ran away, fast and immediately.

(3) This is more of a relationship thing rather than a "dating" thing, but try to understand the difference between things you do together for fun, and things you do together because they have to be done. If I went out for a meal with my wife, or we went surfing, or visiting friends, and one of us don't enjoy it, something is wrong. If we've a task we have to do, I genuinely hate when she gets annoyed at me for not enjoying it because "we're doing it together". We got a lot of this during the wedding planning. I loved the wedding, I loved the thought of being married to her and now that I'm there, I love looking down at my ring and thinking how lucky I am. It does not automatically follow that I get a kick out of making invitations, or addressing thank you cards. Neither does it follow that because I care deeply about her, so I MUST care deeply about whether the flowers we chose were largely purple or violet. (As if I could tell the difference).

(4) About the changing thing - this is huge. I'm not an elite athlete or anything like it - but I like exercising, and I like sport. However just because I play Junior B football and not intercounty doesn't mean that I'll want to phase it out to spend more time sitting on a couch watching soaps or Greys Anatomy on TV once I'm in a relationship. Sport is not just for your twenties - and when I'm out of my thirties, I won't want to stop either. Yes, some guys need to grow up, which means act responsibly and try to move into a position where they can provide for a family. That doesn't mean turning into a middle aged man overnight.

(5) Agree completely on the game-playing thing. Don't go playing hard to get because most guys will misread the signals and will either overdo the chasing and smother you (maybe literally, maybe not) or else they'll decide it's not worth the hassle. That's not to say that you shouldn't expect people to treat you with courtesy. I won't be there to take every call, but I will call back when I can if it's someone I care about - friend or partner.

(6) In saying that, measure somebody by how they treat you every day. Not by "occasions". Again, this is one area where I find my wife and I have to work hard, me at reading the signs, her at appreciating that me not picking up on certain things doesn't mean I don't care. Perfect example is yesterday - first Valentines day as a married couple. Now we were like most couples - we went out for dinner the first few years we were going out then the novelty of being treated like cash cows wore off very fast. It became something we tended to celebrate on a day that suits, in our own time and in our own way. This year I had a lot of work yesterday, and we had set aside tomorrow week as our own little Valentines. Hotel booked, etc. However last night I come in after work with just the basics, flowers and card. It seems that won't cut it - apparently I didn't "make an effort" for our first Valentines day as a married couple.

My point is not to give out - I possibly could have done more, and equally my wife should realise that I wasn't to know that this one was any more significant than the last five, which we largely ignored. However I just want to be judged by how I treat her day in and day out - I do feel under pressure when we hit these "occasions" which I would consider meaningless, and yet I'm supposed to somehow channel the spirit of it.

(7) Relax. Chill out. Seriously. Cannot stress this enough.

My two cents, purely personal experience. Hope it's of some use.

Good first post, excellent in fact

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

Not about the chase with me...
    Think all the game playing is stupid and a waste of time.
    If you like someone let them know. There's a 50% chance they'll be willing to test the water and go out/meet up...

Also while physical looks are what first attracts most men, its definitely not the most important thing. A few minutes with boring wannabe model and I'd be gone. I find physical attractions grows on you as you begin to find the person more attractive personality wise.
    So yes, a nice girl , meaning normal, no game playing, girl next door type is for me. :D

You two should meet up :-)

Cant say i have ever caught myself "looking for" anything in a women. I have no set of criteria. I was just working on my own life - working on my health - education - skills - social circle - plans for the future and so forth and then suddenly realised there were two girls in my life I had come to a point that I could not picture having that future without them in it. Thankfully they felt the same way and now we have the house - the hound - and the first of four planned children.

I think I feel that if you have some set of criteria in your head you risk missing the "right" people when they come along. Judge each potential partner on their own merits - not your own expectations or criteria.

Doing so for me would be like getting the perfect sound out of a music system - taking a photograph of the levels - and expecting to get the perfect sound out of every other sound system on the planet by setting their levels to look exactly like the photo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

(2) As a general rule, I always used to ask any woman I met what she was interested in. I didn't care if her answer was international cross country athletics or weaving on a loom, as long as she had an interest and had the capacity to develop a hobby or an activity. A surprisingly high amount of women were stumped by this question. My alternative way of asking it then was to say that if it's an average Tuesday evening at 8.15pm - what would she most likely be doing? If the answer was watching TV, then that was the end of that. The other black mark was "shopping". Shopping is not a hobby - it's mindless consumption. If your interest is fashion, and by that I mean you read about it and you actually study it, then fine and dandy. If you said you like to buy crap to make you feel better, then I ran away, fast and immediately.
    + 1000000000. I've been surprised over the years at how many women have little or no interests beyond socialising and TV. And yep like you I'd run a mile. An extension to that would be those who expect me to entertain them all the time.

My basic rule is no headmelters. If I want dramatics I'll attend my local theatre thanks. I used to have much more patience on this score but with experience it's pretty much gone.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Pat McGhee wrote: »
    You two should meet up :-)

I'm waiting for her PM :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

An old phrase I heard once that has rung very true in my experience is this.

Men start relationships with women expecting that the woman won't change. Women start relationships with men expecting that they can change the man, or that the man will change himself. Both parties end up disappointed.

Obviously, since all men are different, all women are different and what appeals to one might be a turn off in another, any suggestions I make are purely personal, from the point of view of a now, happily married man.

(1) Yes, you have to be attractive and attracted to the other. However once that's there and there's no reason to doubt it, stop doubting it. I had one other serious relationship before I met my wife and it floundered on one thing- her constant self doubt and need to be reassured. I never stopped being attracted to her but she constantly needed me to tell her, and sometimes even that wasn't enough - she needed to "feel" it. There is a special hell out there which is lying in bed with a beautiful woman, aching to get active, and you can't because nothing you say or do will convince her that you genuinely want to, she thinks you're just obliging her. Genuine hell on earth.

(3) This is more of a relationship thing rather than a "dating" thing, but try to understand the difference between things you do together for fun, and things you do together because they have to be done. If I went out for a meal with my wife, or we went surfing, or visiting friends, and one of us don't enjoy it, something is wrong. If we've a task we have to do, I genuinely hate when she gets annoyed at me for not enjoying it because "we're doing it together". We got a lot of this during the wedding planning. I loved the wedding, I loved the thought of being married to her and now that I'm there, I love looking down at my ring and thinking how lucky I am. It does not automatically follow that I get a kick out of making invitations, or addressing thank you cards. Neither does it follow that because I care deeply about her, so I MUST care deeply about whether the flowers we chose were largely purple or violet. (As if I could tell the difference).

(4) About the changing thing - this is huge. I'm not an elite athlete or anything like it - but I like exercising, and I like sport. However just because I play Junior B football and not intercounty doesn't mean that I'll want to phase it out to spend more time sitting on a couch watching soaps or Greys Anatomy on TV once I'm in a relationship. Sport is not just for your twenties - and when I'm out of my thirties, I won't want to stop either. Yes, some guys need to grow up, which means act responsibly and try to move into a position where they can provide for a family. That doesn't mean turning into a middle aged man overnight.

(5) Agree completely on the game-playing thing. Don't go playing hard to get because most guys will misread the signals and will either overdo the chasing and smother you (maybe literally, maybe not) or else they'll decide it's not worth the hassle. That's not to say that you shouldn't expect people to treat you with courtesy. I won't be there to take every call, but I will call back when I can if it's someone I care about - friend or partner.

(6) In saying that, measure somebody by how they treat you every day. Not by "occasions". Again, this is one area where I find my wife and I have to work hard, me at reading the signs, her at appreciating that me not picking up on certain things doesn't mean I don't care. Perfect example is yesterday - first Valentines day as a married couple. Now we were like most couples - we went out for dinner the first few years we were going out then the novelty of being treated like cash cows wore off very fast. It became something we tended to celebrate on a day that suits, in our own time and in our own way. This year I had a lot of work yesterday, and we had set aside tomorrow week as our own little Valentines. Hotel booked, etc. However last night I come in after work with just the basics, flowers and card. It seems that won't cut it - apparently I didn't "make an effort" for our first Valentines day as a married couple.

My point is not to give out - I possibly could have done more, and equally my wife should realise that I wasn't to know that this one was any more significant than the last five, which we largely ignored. However I just want to be judged by how I treat her day in and day out - I do feel under pressure when we hit these "occasions" which I would consider meaningless, and yet I'm supposed to somehow channel the spirit of it.

(7) Relax. Chill out. Seriously. Cannot stress this enough.

My two cents, purely personal experience. Hope it's of some use.

Good post and good advice. Some bits of it I will take on board myself. Nice to actually hear what a man has to say in a non-accusatory way.

It's a real pity the female equivalent was hijacked by trolls and men (some very bitter men) who seem to think they know what we want better than we know ourselves. Meh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

An old
    You had me at "An old...". I'd marry you and bare your children if I wern't already married. And a man.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 Even When I Lie

Men need a woman who cooks and cleans, earns well and enjoys great sex. Most importantly though, it's vital that these three women never meet.

Men need a woman who cooks and cleans. A woman who earns well. And a woman who enjoys great sex. Most importantly though, it's vital that these three women never meet.

FYP so that it's actually funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    FYP so that it's actually funny
    Still not funny though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Well speaking for myself, apparantly I look for a narky, moody, dozy cow with a non existent sex drive, cause that's what I ended up with:(

Advertisement