Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre/Mock Exams 2013

Options
  • 14-02-2013 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

As you may know, there are only three companies that produce mock exam papers for the entire country.
    That means, with a little help, it is fairly simple to predict what will come up on your exam. I'm asking those of you who have completed your mocks to tell us (those who haven't started the mocks) what was on your exams.
    Also, if you have the exam paper for correction/revision purposes, post a few photos of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭juniorcert

If I were you I'd delete this thread, first rule of the charter is that there is no posting of mock exam papers, questions, hints etc. This thread will probably be found by a moderator soon enough and both of you could be suspended for asking and for giving answers. I've done my pre's already and I never looked for any cheats or hints, and to be honest, it's much better that way. The mocks are used for practise for the junior cert and if you cheat, your only fooling yourself and won't have had practise for the junior cert. I honestly don't feel nervous for the junior cert any more because of the mocks but if you cheat now, come June you'll really regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lexiegrace

just wondering where i could find ordinary irish leaving cert mock papers? i really need your help !

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

lexiegrace wrote: »
    just wondering where i could find ordinary irish leaving cert mock papers? i really need your help !

IN THE LEAVING CERT FORUM. IT CLEARLY SAYS ''JUNIOR CERT'' HERE! :p

i know but i cant find the leaving cert forum..could you please send me a link to it? i would really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

B2JCNXP3

• Advertisement

im a girl smart ass

Jesus, you managed to get here, but couldn't find the LC forum, It's right below ....

Here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=107

im a girl smart ass

But there are no girls on the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

thank you so much @MmmPancakes :) i hate to annoy you but i really still cant find the papers..could you find them? you seem to know all about this!
    @cathalryano...go get a life

• Advertisement

@Bazinga_N thank you :) you are all so helpful ! can you please help me find the actual exam papers for the mocks? nobody on the leaving cert forum is helping me !

thank you so much @MmmPancakes :) i hate to annoy you but i really still cant find the papers..could you find them? you seem to know all about this!
    @cathalryano...go get a life

Jesus christ, why are you just coming on to the wrong forum, breaking the rules and being silly about it. Deletion of this thread in 3, 2, 1.......

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

It won't do you any good to cheat. Use your time to work rather than go online

its too late to study now...had family problems and couldnt concentrate ..i know i cant use that excuse for the real thing but i need those papers tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

its too late to study now...had family problems and couldnt concentrate ..i know i cant use that excuse for the real thing but i need those papers tonight :(

Even so, the mocks results won't matter that much. Just take the tests honestly and then find out what you need to work on for the real thing. Good luck in your exams

they will to my parents :( thank you !

they will to my parents :( thank you !
    Click link
    Hit the thread that says "mocks" in it and that has lots of pages
    The papers aren't there but hints about them are
    I hope you're not lying, study next time

im not lying..
    i cant find anything :(
    im just going to fail
    thanks all so much for your help!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056848375

Go here, press search this thread and search Irish OL, there should be some hints

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056848375

Go here, press search this thread and search Irish OL, there should be some hints

• Advertisement
Advertisement