Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pokemon league - Castelia city season

• 14-02-2013 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

The castelia city season of the Dublin pokemon league started last week! And there's the mad pokemon banta you all know and love, and plasma storm is now officialy out, so there's no better time to get yourself down to the pokemon league and started playing!

Gamersworld - 6PM - 9PM Tuesday - Fiver in, free booster pack.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Is it still 6pm tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Tis indeed. Might we be seeing you/?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

You may! I finally have a free Tuesday.

Awh yeah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 D _what

Just thought I'd pop by to confirm! Expect an increase in number on the 26th. Wasn't sure it was definitely happening until recently - the 26th's still Castelia, right? Not that it matters anyway... those promotional Pokemon they give out can't rival my own ;) Garchomp can kiss my, umm, Skuntank.

I hope you guys like playing against Accelgor!

• Advertisement

We'll be on nimbasa by then, but they'll still be a free cool pokemon! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15 D _what

99% percent certain there'll be 4* going on Tues :) We could probably have brought more, but that would've diluted the quality of the company; we're at about maximum awesome capacity at the moment ;D

I jest. Seriously though, we're looking forward to it! Hope you guys can get the numbers you want.

*3 guys and a girl, ages 19 to 21. I'm the redhead :0

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Alan09k

Hey me and my mate are just getting back into the pokemon tcg, just wanted to know what the craic was with the meet ups are. Are they every Tuesday and what sort of rules do you guys play by eg unlimited etc...

It's every Tuesday :) and it's unlimited format:

Sweet, we're just picking up our first deck and boosters tomorrow we'll have a good play through the week and provided we're off work next Tuesday we'll see you there :)

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    It's every Tuesday :) and it's unlimited format:

Hey my mate tried to join the group on facebook to let yous guys know we'd be down tomorrow night see you there :)

Awesome sauce :) Just to remind people, we are having a tournament at anime Dublin this weekend, and its going to be awesome, we have some really cool prizes lined ups, so people should come down to it.

Advertisement