Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet X - Stealth Pro - Large

Options
  • 14-02-2013 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

Does anyone out there (Dublin area) own a Planet X - Stealth Pro in size Large and care to help me out :) ?
    I am looking to get one and the store in Athlone wont order one in unless its for a sale, so i want to just get a quick spin out of one to be sure the fit is right for me.
    If someone has one and wouldnt mind, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

miller82 wrote: »
    Does anyone out there (Dublin area) own a Planet X - Stealth Pro in size Large and care to help me out :) ?
    I am looking to get one and the store in Athlone wont order one in unless its for a sale, so i want to just get a quick spin out of one to be sure the fit is right for me.
    If someone has one and wouldnt mind, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

What height are you Miller? A mate of mine is selling a medium as its too big for him and he's 5'8. I ride a medium Exocet and I'm 6'1. Obviously that not an exact comparison, but to need a large I would expect you to be quite tall.

Not sure I know anyone with a large. I probably do though, so I'll have a think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

BTH wrote: »
    What height are you Miller? A mate of mine is selling a medium as its too big for him and he's 5'8. I ride a medium Exocet and I'm 6'1. Obviously that not an exact comparison, but to need a large I would expect you to be quite tall.

Not sure I know anyone with a large. I probably do though, so I'll have a think

Cheers BTH, appreciate it.

i'm 6'2/6'3.
    i should really measure my exact height

Also BTH, whats your and your mates views on the Planet-X bikes ??

miller82 wrote: »
    Also BTH, whats your and your mates views on the Planet-X bikes ??

I'm happy with mine. I had an issue with it about 18 months in, and the frame had to be replaced, which it was under warranty. The new Exocet design eliminates the problems I had. Very good value, although its now more expensive than when I bought. I've found the brakes to be pretty poor, but they're getting an upgrade this year.

My mate seems happy with his as well, other than the fact that it was always too big for him. He would have bought before the store in Athlone opened, so probably bought online. The Stealth is around a good while now so shouldn't be any problems with it.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Fitzilicious

BTH has your mate sold the bike yet or is he still looking for a buyer?
    5"11 female so I reckon the medium might be good for me!

If you have any detials...link to where's he selling it, I would really appreciate it :D

BTH has your mate sold the bike yet or is he still looking for a buyer?
    5"11 female so I reckon the medium might be good for me!

If you have any detials...link to where's he selling it, I would really appreciate it :D

PM'd

Advertisement