Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bust Firming - Creams and all that goes

• 14-02-2013 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭

So has anyone tried any of these Bust firming creams? would like to know if they work. On line it says the Avon one is fairly rocking or the palmers but need more info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Exercise aimed to tone and develop the chest muscles will get you results...IMO creams don't work.You could try massage also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Creams will only make a difference to the skin, not the underlying tissue, and will not firm up your breast tissue. As tan11ie already said - chest workouts may have some inpact on how your breasts look but creams will do very little. TBH, the best thing for creating firm breasts (if nature hasn't) are either a good bra or a good surgeon - there is little that can done with potions or lotions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thank good im not at the potion stage..At the moment they are grand I am just thinking ahead really.. I started doing that exercise where you put your too hands together, elbows out and push and I have to say It does the job and it is handy to do anywhere... well I wouldn't say while in the q shopping but you get my drift..

I was wondering about the massages do either of ye have any experience with these, my local place does do them but I cant see how it would work..or I could just get himself to do it haha

Advertisement