Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with pet Rabbit when on holidays?

• 14-02-2013 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi

I am just wondering what owners of pet Rabbits do with them when they go on holidays. I am living in north county Dublin and was wondering if anybody knows of a petminding service or boarding kennels type of place that I could put him. I don't have anybody else I can ask to look after him.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Ask in your local vets or pet shop. Mine have noticeboards for local services such as boarding and groomers. The staff may even know of some personally that they can recommend.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I know a girl on Louth who minds lil furries, she's super, really knows her stuff on a wide range of critters.
    I don't know if she's too far away OP? But if you'd like her number, just pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Have sent you a name of a girl in Clonsilla

Advertisement