Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very low voice

Options
  • 14-02-2013 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

My friend has a very low voice, as in quiet and hard to hear sometimes. I thought it was confidence initially, but he says it's like you lost your voice after a cold, and its permanently like that. He just cannot seem to project it.

Where could he get help?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Sorry?

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

Methememb wrote: »
    My friend has a very low voice, as in quiet and hard to hear sometimes. I thought it was confidence initially, but he says it's like you lost your voice after a cold, and its permanently like that. He just cannot seem to project it.

Where could he get help?

Thanks

Ask GP for referral to hospital where a speech therapist and or consultant might need to look at his vocal folds (cords) as these can get damaged and or misused which can cause voice problems
    Good luck!

Advertisement