Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Sat casuals 16th

Options
  • 14-02-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

The Tekken ranbats are going to be starting in the XGC on Saturday but I wanted to see if anyone else was heading in for a few other games.

I will be in around 3 with AE/UMvC3/MK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

The Tekken ranbats are going to be starting in the XGC on Saturday but I wanted to see if anyone else was heading in for a few other games.

I will be in around 3 with AE/UMvC3/MK.

I remember doing something very similar to this almost 2 years ago:pac:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be going, hoping to see lots of people there so we can all go to the grand social afterwards and see Speedboat's band playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭C0unter

I'll be able to show up for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

I'll be in, what time are they playing at?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I just found out that the one and only DesosaurusX will be gracing us with his presence so some of you AE lads should head in for a few.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Will be there at 2-3

I might come in at 3:00, will update tomorrow early

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MrHorse

yay i just got a mayflash adapter so i can show up to future events :D. bloody thing needs a wired xbox controller to calibrate itself tho but ill show up sometime and see whether a stick can be used instead. cant show up today tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

MrHorse wrote: »
    yay i just got a mayflash adapter so i can show up to future events :D. bloody thing needs a wired xbox controller to calibrate itself tho but ill show up sometime and see whether a stick can be used instead. cant show up today tho :(

Sticks work fine and can be unplugged once it's sync'd. Just can't use the stick your opponent is using because the same device can't be sync'd twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

I'll probably be in around 4-5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'll head in for 3 or half 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Sure, might as well post here as well. I'm in the XGC now for anyone coming.

I have an Andriod Phone charger and a Xbox plug and play charger left at casuals from our side of the room, anyone know who owns them?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

Awesome casuals again ggs to everyone. Also thanks to speedboat for putting on an awesome show, was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

GGs lads, except Fergus because Hsien-Ko may be low tier but she is still a bitch.

Also I shall try not to fall over next time I show up. :o

Hsien too stronk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GGs all, was a great casuals. Good to see Des at casuals and the return of Hound (now with extra salt :pac:).

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I have an Andriod Phone charger and a Xbox plug and play charger left at casuals from our side of the room, anyone know who owns them?
    p&c probably mine

Advertisement