Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Internet South Tipperary

Options
  • 14-02-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I live between Cahir and Mitchelstown and have 3 internet. However, It is awful and doesn't work most of the time. Recently they sent out a letter with minimum ping, upload and download speeds that were promised to us. I did numerous speed tests on speedtest.net and my internet was not up to the standards promised. I've been ringing 3 complaining since the start of december and yet they are doing nothing? Well apart from fobbing me off and being ignorant to me on the phone, treating me like I'm causing the problem. They even went as far as to ask me how think my walls were as that might be the problem. People in my area have got booster boxes but they refuse to give me one. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭skintiam

You might get better help with it if you post in 'Talk to Three' on here, one of their reps should reply to you directly there. You can find it under 'Biz' 'Talk to' and find 'Three' in the list. Hope that helps.

Advertisement