Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value PAYG Network

Options
  • 14-02-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I am coming to the end of my 18 month contract with Three, and I'm currently trying to decide what network and PAYG plan to continue with. I am not limited to staying with Three and would be willing to change to another network. It's necessary for the plan to have a good bit of data and a decent amount of texts. I rarely call people so the amount of call allowance doesn't bother me. Three's €20 a month seems the best right now but they recently changed this plan reducing the amount of calls and texts. They also have an offer of 33% off their Classic Flex Max plan, bringing it down from €30 to €20. The latter is the best from what I can tell. Anyone have any suggestions about other plans and their experience on each network? Thanks a million.

Advertisement