Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Play Mode

Options
  • 14-02-2013 9:43pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a thread for anyone who wants to try out the team play feature just post in here.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll give it a go, it's a good laugh if you get 6 people into an xbox live party and don't take it too seriously...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

All you need to do is get a day/time that 4/6 people can agree on, but yeah sign me up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Definitely in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'd be up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Yeah sure I'll give it a go, never played it before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah I'd be up for it as long as it's not this Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I'd be up for it even though I'm not really sure how it works!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Yep in!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Well I'll be on this evening whoevers up for a game of it.
    Easy enough mode to pick up you've not played it before

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What time tonight?

We can only do 6 at a time. I should be on around 8.

• Advertisement

I have my game at 8, can we do 9?

I have my game at 8, can we do 9?
    I'll be on for 9 ya if theres a few

Any more takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ill be on later

Man I had a cracking game of this earlier today.
    Had a good captain who was QB and calling the offensive plays and I was WR and LB calling defensive plays,other guy was RB and any I think
    Ya man was both philosophical and funny as hell,I was ****ting myself sometimes playing defense with some of his comments complaining about the ref "The last time I was hugged that tightly I was a baby in my Mama's arms" :pac:.
    He was quite good on the playing calling,picking good plays and getting everyone involved,anyway at the end of the game we're down by 5 with 10 seconds on clock and we're about 40-50 yards out,we come in a pass play and the QB notices Roddy White hasn't got double coverage on him and says to put him on a streak,ball snaps I get past the CB and leg it towards the red zone,QB throws the ball,White attempths some mad catch(some spinning motion in the air between 2 guys)in the air and comes down with the ball in the red zone,greatest ending to game ever.

Anyone for a bitta team play later?

What time?

Yeah sure, when are people free?

I'll be free from 9 onwards anyway

I know it's late but only just home from work but I could play now if anyone's around

• Advertisement

Just after going off myself now but I'll be on tomorrow at some stage if ppl wanna game.A bit of 2v2 would be a bit of craic I'd say

Will we say 2100, or earlier?, tomorrow then if the two of you are around? I'm sure we can drag someone else in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Will we say 2100, or earlier?, tomorrow then if the two of you are around? I'm sure we can drag someone else in.

I'd be up for it tomorrow :-)

I won't know for definite til tomorrow evening but ill keep you guys posted!

Advertisement