Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stuck for somewhere to go!

• 14-02-2013 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Hi all, bringing my 8 year old niece into town on saturday for a girlie day. Want to really make a day of it, thinking of bringing her somewhere to get her nails done, nothing fancy, just a nice colour on them.

But I don't have a clue where to go! We'll mainly be around the Grafton Street area.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Fifth Avenue Nails on Wicklow St. Extremely well priced, just like actual New York salons! They have two good options:

Princess in Paradise Manicure for under 16s, €15
    "Her royal highness will have her nails cut, shaped, and buffed. No cuticle detailing in this manicure. A light massage with coconut – pineapple shimmering lotion is followed by polish of her choice. She is finally crowned with nail art on her thumbs."

Or €7 for a nail paint, and €1-5 for nail art so she could get a little something on a nail or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Wow thanks Twee, they sound perfect!!
    I'll have a happy little girl on Saturday :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Enjoy your day out! I always loved going into town when I was little to look around. Make sure and have a look at the Brown Thomas window displays!

Advertisement