Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up my own business

Options
  • 14-02-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi everyone!

I am thinking about starting my own small business. I have been unemployed for a long time now and unsuccessful to find not a part time or full time job.

How I came up with my business idea?

We want to move back to other county where we lived before, but regarding this we need a VAN to organise our personal small things as well that does not fit to our small car.

So I and my husband thought that would be great if someone offers such a Local/ National or even International service, why not us?

One thing is moving, but also, we have been thinking include for example end off tenancy cleaning, or just cleaning service.

My question is now, what you people think, are we the only ones why feel that such a small removal-cleaning service is needed here?

And second question is, for example someone of you need to move your small belongs that fit to VAN from Dublin to Kerry, how much would you pay for such a work altogether?

Any feedback welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

There are already loads of cleaning companies and loads of moving companies. People are also free to just hire a van.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 H0wdo

Although I agree with the above post there are quite a few "man with a van" businesses out there, that is not necessarily a reason for not trying it, it sounds like you wouldnt need a huge amount of start up capital and if it doesnt work out you can always sell the van and get some of your money back - so why not give it a go

Advertisement