Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy VII discussion thread

• 15-02-2013 12:31am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭

This thread is fair and square, a discussion about FFVII, nothing more, nothing less!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Generally, people starting a thread focus a topic in a general direction, and have stuff to post about something rather than, er, ^.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Stop making your thread titles all caps, people might take you a bit more seriously then

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭twilightzone

VinLieger wrote: »
    Stop making your thread titles all caps, people might take you a bit more seriously then

unless you have something to contribute to the discussion, I suggest you leave the thread please.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Generally, people starting a thread focus a topic in a general direction, and have stuff to post about something rather than, er, ^.

favourite characters

unless you have something to contribute to the discussion, I suggest you leave the thread please.

What discussion? Nothing has been discussed yet. Youve asked for people to discuss FF7 but dont seem to have anything to say on the matter yourself

• Advertisement

What discussion? Nothing has been discussed yet. Youve asked for people to discuss FF7 but dont seem to have anything to say on the matter yourself

you are being very negative. here is my piece for discussion. I love the game, the characters, the environments and the design. what are your opinions on the game?

you are being very negative. here is my piece for discussion. I love the game, the characters, the environments and the design. what are your opinions on the game?

Maybe, but your also being slightly naive in simply starting a thread with a title like that and expecting a detailed discussion without outlining any specific points you like other than broad topics like characters enviornment and design. Why do you like these elements?
    Ive only ever played about 4-5hours of it due to never owning my own ps1 and not wanting to try it on an emulator but i respect the nostalgia for the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Someone ban this guy.

Maybe, but your also being slightly naive in simply starting a thread with a title like that and expecting a detailed discussion without outlining any specific points you like other than broad topics like characters enviornment and design. Why do you like these elements?
    Ive only ever played about 4-5hours of it due to never owning my own ps1 and not wanting to try it on an emulator but i respect the nostalgia for the game

thank you for your input. it took you some time to get to grips with the purpose of this thread, but you got there. well done. The game is a masterpiece, what is everyone else's favourite aspect of the game? Did you enjoy the storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I read through some of your threads and they all are favourite this , favourite that . You ask a question in the title and then a vaque explanation . Also you are only looking for arguments .

Obvious troll is obvious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

There is actually a bunch of threads on this in the games/roleplaying/japanese RPG forum. That's probably where you should be discussing it, or ye know.. use the search feature before ye post a thread about a 16 year old game :D

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    I read through some of your threads and they all are favourite this , favourite that . You ask a question in the title and then a vaque explanation . Also you are only looking for arguments .

Obvious troll is obvious

I'm looking for discussion. You are arguing. TROLL ALERT!

EoghanIRL wrote: »

Obvious troll is obvious

I'm looking for discussion. You are arguing. TROLL ALERT!

There is actually a bunch of threads on this in the games/roleplaying/japanese RPG forum. That's probably where you should be discussing it, or ye know.. use the search feature before ye post a thread about a 16 year old game :D

16 year old CLASSIC game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It's a crap game with a stupidly useless fighting mechanic. /thread

It's a crap game with a stupidly useless fighting mechanic. /thread

thank you for your input.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Where is the Final Fantasy IX discussion thread :confused:

calex71 wrote: »
    Where is the Final Fantasy IX discussion thread :confused:

You should start one now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Gonna start a FFX-2 thread. Best FF ever

• Advertisement

Gonna start a FFX-2 thread. Best FF ever

Great game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

+1

Above , in case you didn't click. Is a link to the "J-RPG" forum, where it has been discussed multiple times.
    Discuss in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah gave it the night, and yeah, it went nowhere.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement