Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    desinty small update won't download? keep getting "wasp" its the small 1mb update

edit: I downloaded it from the hong kong store if that makes any difference
    getting that aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Yeah mine won't dl either. Must be loads of people trying to take it down at the same time.

The Honk Kong thing won't make a difference.

Edit: Just gone to 66%.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

get as far ar 50% then back to the error screen

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Do the downloads begin automatically? No sign of it for me

Same here. Getting disconnected a lot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Mine just completed there. Took around 10 mins. Weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Finally got to level 20 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

desinty small update won't download? keep getting "wasp" its the small 1mb update

edit: I downloaded it from the hong kong store if that makes any difference

Same problem here. Currently reinstalling 7%... this could take a while

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

My download wont even start :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

No disconnects but i did come out of an instance there to a message saying there would be server maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Anyone on xbox one want to play? docerdeedoo if ya want to do the daily's weekly/queen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Still havnt got it downloaded

Iv even reinstalled it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Anyone on xbox one want to play? docerdeedoo if ya want to do the daily's weekly/queen

I would if their servers worked? its like its run by a hamster on a wheel :pac:
    I feel like a jona
    last night I posted about not been able to connect, and everyone here says its on my end
    now look at you all :p seriously though, is someone trying to hack their servers or something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Getting the wasp error here too. So the game was working yesterday so I'm thinking its a badly coded update or overloaded servers... way to go bungie!

ERROR CODE: WASP

If you are seeing this error message please delete, then reinstall Destiny on your console. Instructions for all supported platforms are linked below.

If reinstallation does not improve your experience, it may be due to damaged or malfunctioning hardware. Check to see if other games work properly, or contact Microsoft/Sony Customer Support for further information.

Microsoft Support: http://support.xbox.com
    Sony Support: https://support.us.playstation.com

• Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

My update was done in 30 seconds.

All fine now.

Got Viper when I turned it on to update though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Mine just updated. Took about 10 seconds.

Mine just worked there. Almost ended up buying Fifa 15 out of bordom.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Woot, just got to level 27. At this rate I'll have dismantled enough legendary armour for shards to max out my armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I would if their servers worked? its like its run by a hamster on a wheel :pac:
    I feel like a jona
    last night I posted about not been able to connect, and everyone here says its on my end
    now look at you all :p seriously though, is someone trying to hack their servers or something?

Yeah, they have been DDOS'd before

Put a good few hours in today and starting to enjoy the game a little more than before, it's still flawed and a title which was missold by the developer but for a little FPS time killing it's not too bad. Still can't see it having the lasting appeal that the developers hope, can see the numbers playing it dropping considerably once the latest COD gets released.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Cormac... wrote: »
    Yeah, they have been DDOS'd before

makes sense now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Linders215

Hey folks, recently picked up a PS4, any chance of an add? PSN: mlindsay215 (Level 25 Hunter).

Looking to do anything from strikes to farming etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 isaidurwell

1.13mb and they cant even handle rolling that out,this is pathetic! Plus the game is staring to get repetitive so cant see this lasting to long,strikes are good but when you have eircom and there **** broadband playing the multi player is a no go, suppose they might get this fixed mid Oct ??

Anybody else seeing massive swings in matches in the Crucible?

Very often my team would be 3000 or 4000 down only for use to swing it back and win it.

Usually in FPS's when I see my team down by a large margin I start concentrating on keeping my own KDR above 1.0 but in Control the games can swing hugely.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Linders215 wrote: »
    Hey folks, recently picked up a PS4, any chance of an add? PSN: mlindsay215 (Level 25 Hunter).

Looking to do anything from strikes to farming etc.

I'm usually farming the cave or doing Crucible, but add me anyway, there PSN: Snorkledork. I'll be doing some strikes over the next few days with some level 25s.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anybody else seeing massive swings in matches in the Crucible?

Very often my team would be 3000 or 4000 down only for use to swing it back and win it.

Usually in FPS's when I see my team down by a large margin I start concentrating on keeping my own KDR above 1.0 but in Control the games can swing hugely.

Yeah its possible to make a big comeback if controlling all three points.

Well we got there in the end with the coward tactics on the lvl 28 weekly strike eh Mickeroo :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

calex71 wrote: »
    Well we got there in the end with the coward tactics on the lvl 28 weekly strike eh Mickeroo :D

I was losing the will to live towards the end but he finally went down. 400 rep and 9 strange coins made it worth it though.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I was losing the will to live towards the end but he finally went down. 400 rep and 9 strange coins made it worth it though.

LMAO think i mentioned blood pressure meds at one point :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Xur gets paid on Friday. Big style.

• Advertisement

Grayditch wrote: »
    Xur gets paid on Friday. Big style.

That he does !!!!! I'm buying a boost for my exotic 1st off , seeing how slow those are to level I'll be buying that then heading to "the cave"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement