Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

For the Kill 3 Fallen Walkers Queens Bounty, its quicker to just go on Patrol and go to the area where it is in the Strike. Or you could do public event in Old Russia or the Moon. Here is a website that shows what times each event could happen
    http://www.destinypublicevents.com/

Had a test with that site there, I found it's about 2 minutes out most of the time but fairly accurate. So if the event doesn't happen stay until at least -2 minutes showing on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

.ak wrote: »
    Do you reckon they were added to stop people farming, or just for effect?

Don't know but the spot in Venus I was shown by two friends who have farmed it to death and it was "the ultimate farming spot" before-cave.

There's three enemy spawning points on top of each other and I presume it's a pretty popular spot. Was the same chaos as the cave war - aggressive ultras everywhere.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Just got a promo copy of this. Sounds like everything I hate about modern game design, but curious to give it a go nonetheless. The price is right ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Just got a promo copy of this.

As in a free copy?
    I'll be waiting with baited breath for that "1st world problem" if you don't, as you anticipate, like it. :)
    "Some people spent $500m on a game that I played for free" grrrr :p

On an slightly related note, €75 is too much money for any game full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Thought I'd sum up what my Destiny will be this evening :D

xkrazq.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thought I'd sum up what my Destiny will be this evening :D

xkrazq.png

What level dis you have to get the Cryptarch to before you could buy that :O

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

He was at the ploughing and he bought one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Yeh he probably traded in an exotic Death Star engram and ended up getting that combine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Lads we need one more 27+ for Vault of Glass. Starting in about 15 minutes on PS4!

Got my very first purple engram today. Off I go happy as Larry to the tower to decode and Bam a hunter helmet. To say I was disappointed was an understatement :( I'm going to dance in front of him all night and drive his customers away :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

cad-20140915-bcc17.png

cad-20140915-bcc17.png

Brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone for some Queen's missons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody up for some pvp on ps4? (Itshoggie)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sleazy Gonzales

Playing on Xbox One
    add me prease
    gamertag is Marconi IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Have hit level 25 (finally).

If anyone wants to run the Queens Wrath i'd be grateful of the help. GT in sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anyone else getting 'jackrabbit' disconnects tonight?

This is just absurd now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

262spcL.jpg

Reddit ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

The 15 headshots with a sniper rifle in the Crucible is a 'mare.

Just need 3 more.......

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Just need 3 more.......

Typical I haven't had the moon map since I took the bounty, by far the easiest map to get them on.

Just need 3 more.......

Its a great time for PvP matches, everyone I kill is trying to headshot me with a hand cannon while I am shooting them with an auto rifle lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I got a purple helmet :pac:

A few PvP highlights from yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I think I'm done messing with the Queen's Wrath missions, have received nothing but helms and chests after about 7 or 8 go arounds. Someday I might get an exotic bounty...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Also Cormac, if you could add me to the 26+ group, I'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I think I'm done messing with the Queen's Wrath missions, have received nothing but helms and chests after about 7 or 8 go arounds. Someday I might get an exotic bounty...

I've done five missions now, same chestplate every time. Ffs.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I've been junking the queen's armour for shards.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

A few PvP highlights from yesterday

Getting the FOC on a flag with a load of dudes in it is probably the most satifying thing in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

So a console shooter that has some actual thoughtful content that requires proper co-ordination to beat! Vault of Glass is fun. Last boss going down tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement