Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I have finished like 2 games of crucible this week and played 20+, I always get booted after about 10 minutes and I think its my internet. Anyone have any similar problems or know how to fix it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Only been booted from 1 Crucible game this week, I think.

So, I'm about to hit level 2 on the Crucible and I'm apprehensive about jumping in and buying stuff straight away. I still have to do the Queen missions, so I know they may give me legendary stuff (I already have the helmet from one I did). I think I'm ok to go and buy the Crucible stuff from Shax, ad it seems a little better than the Queen stuff. Or should I wait?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Grayditch wrote: »
    So, I'm about to hit level 2 on the Crucible and I'm apprehensive about jumping in and buying stuff straight away. I still have to do the Queen missions, so I know they may give me legendary stuff (I already have the helmet from one I did). I think I'm ok to go and buy the Crucible stuff from Shax, ad it seems a little better than the Queen stuff. Or should I wait?

Inspect the stuff before you buy, the perks may not be useful to you.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Gandalph wrote: »
    I have finished like 2 games of crucible this week and played 20+, I always get booted after about 10 minutes and I think its my internet. Anyone have any similar problems or know how to fix it?

I had the same problem at my parents house, could barely get into the tower too, there's something different about the way Destiny is set up compared to other games for some reason. The problem is on Bungie's end as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

That moment you get your 1st legenday engram.

Get it, it turns out to be an exotic helmet.

For a different class than i am

Heads up got a message that the gameworld will be rebooted soon there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

After that bad match in the crucible earlier, I bounced back to get this tasty,sic, k/d ratio a few matches later. Mmmmmm Pi :D
    323308.jpg

Can't believe you died once, there, dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I had the same problem at my parents house, could barely get into the tower too, there's something different about the way Destiny is set up compared to other games for some reason. The problem is on Bungie's end as far as I know.

It's a pain in the arse, probably something to do with the wifi booster I am using as I never get any problems with connection on the main router which I can never get to use.

I just remembered about a sniper rifle I found in the beta that had the ability to pick up any ammo I shot at, haven't seen the likes of it since. Anyone come across this sort of weapon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

R.I.P. The Loot Cave
    Latest Patch Notes
    Missions
    Reduced drop rate of engrams following a hard wipe [fixed in 1.0.1.4]

Queen's Wrath Event
    Material rewards for dismantling Queen's Wrath gear will no longer provide ascendant materials, but missions will continue to drop Legendary items

World

Destinations
    The Hive of the holy “Treasure Cave” have realized the futility of their endless assault on Skywatch and have retired to lick their wounds and plan their next attack.
    Respawn timers for monster caves in Skywatch have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 6)
    Respawn timers for monster caves in Forgotten Shore have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
    Respawn timers for monster caves in Ember Caves have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
    Respawn timers for monster caves in the Shattered Coast have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
    Respawn timers for monster caves in the Barrens have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 20)

Best part of the game nerfed :P

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Gandalph wrote: »
    It's a pain in the arse, probably something to do with the wifi booster I am using as I never get any problems with connection on the main router which I can never get to use.

Changing to wired connection didn't fix it for me unfortunately.

When is that patch dropping? No ascendent materials from Queen's wrath gear basically renders the missions worthless unless you're stuck for legendary gear. Goddammit, I was only a day away from retirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

When is that patch dropping? No ascendent materials from Queen's wrath gear basically renders the missions worthless unless you're stuck for legendary gear. Goddammit, I was only a day away from retirement.

Today I think as it's a hotfix so I think you have to log in again once you return to orbit
    Plus Dev Notes http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12188

Game was patched there around 7 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Yeah, I got booted back to the destiny screen about half an hour ago and it seemed to download something (fairly quick, couldn't actually read it it was that fast).

I've added a few of you from the xb1 thread on bungie, feel free to give me a shout if you see me on.

calex71 wrote: »
    Game was patched there around 7 pm

Should have done those 200 headshots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Just hit 29 today getting the shards I needed from the Queens bounties thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

foxerv1 wrote: »
    What would be nice, is if you could look for other players to do raids/strikes/etc in the tower, like in WOW, send out a message or something?

I was thinking this too like if you could put a status above your head or something

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

218 pages already and going strong. How is a very average game doing so well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Got a email of Sony saying the first expansion pass is out in December, still dunno if ill get it or not

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

FYI Raid team for later:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

In regards to future raiding, it may be a good idea to agree on some set days and times.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

R.I.P. The Loot Cave
    Latest Patch Notes

tumblr_mjvbki2BrK1rmnctso1_r1_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Question about the Queens bounty.

I've to equip the Queen's Class. Any idea what that is?

I'm guessing its the Mark/cloak thing but not 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Lads post your GT on the boards Destiny page.
    You can add me there I'm a level 22 Titan.

GT TitianGerm

You xbox mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Is the Cave patched out guys?

There at the moment with 5 others and nothing coming.

well comig slowly

Is the Cave patched out guys?

There at the moment with 5 others and nothing coming.

well comig slowly

Destinations
    The Hive of the holy “Treasure Cave” have realized the futility of their endless assault on Skywatch and have retired to lick their wounds and plan their next attack.
    Respawn timers for monster caves in Skywatch have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 6)
    Respawn timers for monster caves in Forgotten Shore have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
    Respawn timers for monster caves in Ember Caves have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
    Respawn timers for monster caves in the Shattered Coast have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
    Respawn timers for monster caves in the Barrens have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 20)

For those that are level 21 or above, I have just hit level 20. What is the best way to start collecting kit with light? I dont want to PvP at the moment so should I be doing level 18 - 22 strikes or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I feel like im done with this game, its turned out to be a huge repetive grind. Ive seen better content in f2p games.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement