Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

wexdevil wrote: »
    So far I've tried the raid twice and both times people had to leave before we beat the final guy, while everyone else was getting armour and stuff all I've gotten so far is ascended energy/shards and a legendary heavy machine gun.

I want raid armour dammit!

Well i got a shader for christs sakes, and 3 ascent energy, and i was FT leader, might be to do with the fact I missed the 1st 3rd of the Raid
    That was what I kept getting throughout the raid, even from the chests, until we beat the final boss and was given that sweet scout rifle.

^ Screw you and your RNG Luck! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Running around on my lonesome. how do you create teams for missions? Can it be done in the tower?

Also is it just me but I can't see anything in any cave. It's completely black. Is there a torch or something?

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Running around on my lonesome. how do you create teams for missions? Can it be done in the tower?

Also is it just me but I can't see anything in any cave. It's completely black. Is there a torch or something?

You can use your friends list, or use the menu to the left of the main menu (1st tab... the 2nd tab being your guardians load out, press L1/LB)

And in the tower you can do the same, press "Options" and L1

The cave has been patched so gorget about the cave, it's dead man!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

shuffles03 wrote: »

Probaly just need to turn your brightness up, if the torch is available it comes on automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just noticed that the solar scout rifle I got from the raid has a damage buff against oracles at the end of the tree :D

• Advertisement

Just noticed that the solar scout rifle I got from the raid has a damage buff against oracles at the end of the tree :D

Would rather if it was vs Supplicants (says the man with no element primaries), as you're always gonna have 2 non-shield bearers warped away anyway, only place i could imagine that being handy would be if you were warped and the other person shooting oracles was downed.... then again, maybe in the earlier rounds of vault of glass it would be handy too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Cormac... wrote: »
    Would rather if it was vs Supplicants (says the man with no element primaries), as you're always gonna have 2 non-shield bearers warped away anyway, only place i could imagine that being handy would be if you were warped and the other person shooting oracles was downed.... then again, maybe in the earlier rounds of vault of glass it would be handy too

Or in Hardmode were twice the oracles spawn! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 PharcydeXP

XB one, Titan Lvl27 , on most nights. Gamertag is : KING THUNDRBOLT

• Registered Users Posts: 28,040 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

PharcydeXP wrote: »

Added you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

PharcydeXP wrote: »

You going to join the clan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I was trying to add my GT to the boards.ie clan forum but I can't figure out how to add a post... :( so sad haha

I normally play alone but I will need help if I want to play the vault of glass...

Anyway I dont mind playing coop too

Level 26 Titan
    Level 23 Hunter
    Level 20 Warlock (hopefully today)

P0rphyrl0n

Tricky one to spell had to check on my MS account

P(zero)rphyr(lowercase L)(zero)n

Bohrio wrote: »
    I was trying to add my GT to the boards.ie clan forum but I can't figure out how to add a post... :( so sad haha

I normally play alone but I will need help if I want to play the vault of glass...

Anyway I dont mind playing coop too

Level 26 Titan
    Level 23 Hunter
    Level 20 Warlock (hopefully today)

P0rphyrl0n

Tricky one to spell had to check on my MS account

P(zero)rphyr(lowercase L)(zero)n

Once accepted, go here,
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535
    and select "Forums" and post your GT there.
    Also make sure to set as X-box clan

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Once accepted, go here,
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535
    and select "Forums" and post your GT there.
    Also make sure to set as X-box clan

The system Bungie has is very confusing, do you just create a new post on that page, and set the tag to clans? Already joined and have set it as my PS4 clan.

wes wrote: »
    The system Bungie has is very confusing, do you just create a new post on that page, and set the tag to clans? Already joined and have set it as my PS4 clan.

Under Forums you should see 2 threads, one for PS, one for X-Box, just reply to the 1st post with your tag.... yes it's confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Under Forums you should see 2 threads, one for PS, one for X-Box, just reply to the 1st post with your tag.... yes it's confusing

Thanks for the help, just posted there.

wes wrote: »
    Thanks for the help, just posted there.

NP, Pm me on PSN when you're online i'll add you to chat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Just got my first Legendary Engram. Off to get it decoded. Fully expect to just get a Mote of Light.

Edit

WTF! He gave me a Legendary Grips but for the wrong class!! Man, I hate this guy.

Just got my first Legendary Engram. Off to get it decoded. Fully expect to just get a Mote of Light.

Edit

WTF! He gave me a Legendary Grips but for the wrong class!! Man, I hate this guy.

I have a cryptarch level up reward at the postmaster myself. Not touching it until the patch in case I get a legendary engram from it.

Edit

yeah that happened to me 4 times.

Just today I got 5 legendary engrams, none of them turn out to be legendary, all rare... weird

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Is there anything you can do with Legendary armour not for your class?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is there only going to be 1 raid per dlc and 1 for the base game or will they be developing more for the base game?

Dismantle it for shards or stick it in the vault for another character.

There are more raids, such as going after the Warmind Rasputin in Kings Watch(the locked area through the building the Fallen come out of at the back of the Rocketyard) at the Cosmodrone, they will be unlocked over time.

Like sniper has said I use it on my other classes.

It worked well in the end as I got 2 exotic helmets and 2 legendary armours for my hunter and warlock classes. I used it on my hunter class when I reached level 20 and instantly brought me up to almost level 22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Any way to see what I need to do to complete my bounties?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

CptMackey wrote: »
    Any way to see what I need to do to complete my bounties?

Have you accepted some bounties already? Press option, then R1, then scroll over your bounties in the bottom right of the screen for a detailed explanation of the requirements.

Ok, is it just me or has something changed recently?

I am not joking, I must have found 20 blue engrams/weapons and 5 purple and all I got is uncommon (green) or low grade rare (light blue) weapons/armor...

I have heard of people complaining but I have never seen this before. Even my level 10 crypthard thingie today was a green helmet and an a blue mark of the pilgrim guard?

I got 2 of those today out of purple engrams... I think it is time for me to switch the game off... tired of running around for nothing

Even multiplayer gives me nothing good, at least I hate playing multiplayer but it was a good way of getting good weapons/ammo, but now playingis not even worth the pain anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

m.ign.com/articles/2014/09/29/was-this-the-original-storyline-for-destiny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

I hate this game. They really fvcked us over in every aspect. Variety is non-existant. Challenge is non-existant. The story has been stripped to its bare bones with no urgency or outcome through the whole plot.

Why grind for the weapons/armor? So you can use it to grind some more. Even the bounties are lazy. These could be infinite in terms of challenges with different weapons and ways to kill the enemies, but they seem to stick with repeating the same few over and over again.

An xbox arcade game: Gotham imposters has more features and game modes than pvp on this.

I did pump many hours into it and will likely continue as it does have an addicting nature and the combat is satisfying, but my god, there was such huge potential ignored its almost criminal.

Imagine the chance to craft your own ship and armour. Even your own missions. The world is there but they made it extremely limited. This is why I hate it. They made it like this to exploit the dlc market and this is a very worrying sign for the new generation.

Fvck you very much bungie and activision.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I hate this game. They really fvcked us over in every aspect. Variety is non-existant. Challenge is non-existant. The story has been stripped to its bare bones with no urgency or outcome through the whole plot.

Why grind for the weapons/armor? So you can use it to grind some more. Even the bounties are lazy. These could be infinite in terms of challenges with different weapons and ways to kill the enemies, but they seem to stick with repeating the same few over and over again.

An xbox arcade game: Gotham imposters has more features and game modes than pvp on this.

I did pump many hours into it and will likely continue as it does have an addicting nature and the combat is satisfying, but my god, there was such huge potential ignored its almost criminal.

Imagine the chance to craft your own ship and armour. Even your own missions. The world is there but they made it extremely limited. This is why I hate it. They made it like this to exploit the dlc market and this is a very worrying sign for the new generation.

Fvck you very much bungie and activision.

Activision and EA are parasites that ruin great game development companies. Get used to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Just saw the TV ad for this, looks moronic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement