Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I was the same guys but I did the queen missions and got a chest and helm and once I got those I seemed to pick up a few more from drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yay, just got the Queens sniper rifle :D

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I was the same guys but I did the queen missions and got a chest and helm and once I got those I seemed to pick up a few more from drops.

When I brought them to the cryparch I got a purple helm for a different class and the rest were all blues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Yeh I'd recommend 27+ for the raid, tried it on my level 26 alt and I was pretty poor tbh even though I knew what I was doing, although it could of been the fact that I was using the Thorn which is not great.

Has anyone noticed a difference with the Tiger strike playlist? I'm getting showered in blues at the end of each as rewards, it even gave me 3 rewards once last night.

I've got 50 strange coins (so far) to tackle Xur with this weekend, so I'm sorry guys if I buy out all his wares before anyone else gets a chance to!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Anybody else faced with the issue of having an exotic bounty that they have no interest in using but can't quite force themselves to abandon it?

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Myself and calex are 29 and a few others are around 27 I think. I'd fully upgrade your gear now and worry about upgrading raid gear when you actually have it. Shards and energy are easier to get at level 29.

We might be able to have a blast at the raid in a week or so then.

Yea I'd planned on upgrading what I have at the minute. Need a good chest run or something to get the materials that bit quicker and level all the armour to the point where they need shards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

You manage to solo them?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Anybody else faced with the issue of having an exotic bounty that they have no interest in using but can't quite force themselves to abandon it?

I've been given 4 exotic bounties total, completed 1, abandoned 1, working on 2 right now.

The 1 I abandoned involved pvp with void weapons, I didn't have the patience for it.

Yea me. I've 12 of the 25 strikes done so far.

logik wrote: »
    You manage to solo them?

Yup. Kept doing the one where the guy comes out of the wall.
    Chuck a grenade and run in and super him with my titan. Bam dead in two seconds.

• Advertisement

Chuck a grenade and run in and super him with my titan. Bam dead in two seconds.

Hmm, ok I am going to give this a shot later. I will abandon the other missions so that I am not getting sent to the wrong planet.

Hmm, ok I am going to give this a shot later. I will abandon the other missions so that I am not getting sent to the wrong planet.

What time will you be on at?
    I'll pick up the bounty as well if its available and we can run it two or three times.

What time will you be on at?
    I'll pick up the bounty as well if its available and we can run it two or three times.

Great stuff, not sure when I will be on, but will keep an eye out for you. Thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

But do you not need to be level 28 to stand a good chance in the raid ?

We need to get some Xbox guys high enough to try this Raid guys.
    What sort of levels are we all at now ?

You can try it at 26, it would be better if you were 27 IMHO

23 mate, but not one purple or yellow piece.

Well get going on those queens bounties today so :)

Yup, i'm kitted out in Exotic weapons/bounties i don't use now..... though i did abandon the Bad Juju one, f**k that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I finally got an exotic bounty, the Dubious case? The one for Invective, the exotic shotgun. Pretty easy going, hardest part for me was the 25 kd spread in the crucible. Almost done with it now, have to purchase 50 special ammo refill packs to charge it. That'll bring me up to 3 exotic weapons :D

I finally got an exotic bounty, the Dubious case? The one for Invective, the exotic shotgun. Pretty easy going, hardest part for me was the 25 kd spread in the crucible. Almost done with it now, have to purchase 50 special ammo refill packs to charge it. That'll bring me up to 3 exotic weapons :D

I actually found that to be a pretty easy bounty compared to the 3 others i've gotten.

Also WTF is with it only giving me the same 3 ones, after I got my 3rd of the Exotic bounties, it actually gave me a choice of one i'd already done and earned. Gimme a f**king Auto Rifle or Fusion Rifle or Rocket Launcher FFS, something i'll actually use not Hand Cannon, Burst Rifle and Shotgun (3 weapons i never use). It's like i'm locked down to these 3 bounties.

Getting the 25 spread only took me max 7 games of crucible, getting 500 void points took more like 20 games (and thats with a fricking void walker)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

But do you not need to be level 28 to stand a good chance in the raid ?

We need to get some Xbox guys high enough to try this Raid guys.
    What sort of levels are we all at now ?

Im 25 - nealy 26 GT = BeanBagJohnny

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yay, just got the Queens sniper rifle :D

Do you get that instead of armour at the end or random drop during mission? I see there's a ship you can get too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

What strike is this?

What strike is this?

It's a mission, the 1st (non tutorial) mission in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Do you get that instead of armour at the end or random drop during mission? I see there's a ship you can get too.

Got it and the chest piece when I finished the mission, was only doing it because I had a bounty for Riksis, dont bother with the Queens missions otherwise anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

The most OP gun in game at the moment, it's a primary fusion/scout rifle, looks awesome.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

That's a game breaker. :eek:

^ FFS thats nuts, i want to get that in the Raid :D

(by christ they are annoying people though)

Just got the message saying game world will be rebooting, could be the patch about to drop.

Also back at home again and the server issues with certain ISPs don't seem to have been fixed, Tower and 6v6 playlists are off limits again for me now ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Just got the message saying game world will be rebooting, could be the patch about to drop.

Also back at home again and the server issues with certain ISPs don't seem to have been fixed, Tower and 6v6 playlists are off limits again for me now ffs.

They just tweeted that this is indeed the new patch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

God damn disconnects, right at the end of the Nightfall strike and bam! ****ing infuriating. Why they don't cache your progress in these events in beyond me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement