Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

.ak wrote: »
    What type of gun does he have? Not that I have the coins anyway.... need to start doing more strikes.

Do you scroll up in threads at all AK? :p

EDIT: I've now just seen your Edit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

logik wrote: »
    I will run some of them with you tonight if you like, we can get you the helm and chest piece.

cool, i should be on from about 9 - my gamertag is the same as my username here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Cormac... wrote: »
    Lads there no need for spoilers on gun and armour specs.... like seriously :pac:

The storytelling in this game is so thin, I'll take whatever surprises I can get!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Have had red death for a week or two, its OK. The 'red death' ability doesn't restore much health but its handy enough. Guess now I won't look so unique with my blood spattered rifle anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,625 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

whats the best way of getting two strange coins - I think i have done the weekly strike... have 21 and wanna buy read death.

• Advertisement

whats the best way of getting two strange coins - I think i have done the weekly strike... have 21 and wanna buy read death.

Daily missions, getting gold in public daily events, playing certain dailies and weeklies on a Harder level, it should specificy when you select the difficulty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

logik wrote: »
    I will run some of them with you tonight if you like, we can get you the helm and chest piece.

Same here I'm generally just running solo and pricking around. Don't know if I'll be on past nine but add me if you see me. GT "Statix ie"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I think this video highlights the need to be at least lvl 26, and to know what you are doing, in the Raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Same here I'm generally just running solo and pricking around. Don't know if I'll be on past nine but add me if you see me. GT "Statix ie"

No problem, added you now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

No mention of the vex mythoclast?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Gandalph wrote: »
    No mention of the vex mythoclast?

The vex mythoclast is a legendary, despite being ridiculously over powered.

Kind of stupid having exotics that are worse than the legendaries, I imagine the myth cast will be nerved to hell sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 45,625 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

you sure - i hadnt heard of it or seen it before but I just looked it up now and the video I watched showed it (and called it) as an exotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

It's an Exotic but it seems to mainly drop from VoG hard mode and yes it is ridiculously overpowered!

http://www.destinydb.com/items/346443849-vex-mythoclast#1.Mo2uXQK8

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Is there a particular mission that would be good for getting a high number of kills? I need to get some kills with my machine good for an exotic bounty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Is there a particular mission that would be good for getting a high number of kills? I need to get some kills with my machine good for an exotic bounty.

Does it have to be a mission, if it doesn't the area around the original loot cave spawns a lot of enemy regularly. Same area but stay around the place where the downed choppers are.

Is it not particularly hive? If so, do 3 solo runs of any Moon/Hive mission on easy (level 8) i think

Is it not particularly hive? If so, do 3 solo runs of any Moon/Hive mission on easy (level 8) i think

I must double check if it is for Hive enemies only.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,331 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Didn't realise the hard mode on VoG was locked to lvl 30. Never get the Mythoclast so :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Didn't realise the hard mode on VoG was locked to lvl 30. Never get the Mythoclast so :(

Don't think it is, might be locked for anything below 27 or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

What the hells going on with destiny this past 48 hours I keep getting a message saying 'use of user generated media is not allowed for your account'. And 'use of applications chat and messaging features is not allowed for your account.' Can't play online. Boooooooo!!

I'm on UPC if that makes any difference. Internet is workin fine otherwise though.

Ok ignore that seems to be a UPC issue according to the ps plus thread.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Read back a few posts...ongoing issue with a lot of UPC users. Change your DNS to Google DNS and you should be able to play in the interim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

In network settings set the primary dns to 8.8.8.8
    Secondary dns to 8.8.4.4

Does anyone still need to do the Weekly Strike? Or the Queens Bounty?

My PSN ID is The40Watt. I should be on at some stage tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Trying to play Crucible all day today and manage to finish one full game. I get disconnected after usually 2 minutes. I've never had this problem with online play in the last 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Got my first exotic off xur for 23 motes..... Decodes to wrong class type. Fml.

I reckon ill level up an alt to use that helm quicker than getting those motes back.

Same happened to me earlier very annoying all right..

Going to the Weekly very soon level 26 (Strange Coin +3) on XB1 if anyone needs coins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Going to the Weekly very soon level 26 (Strange Coin +3) on XB1 if anyone needs coins

Is that the one on Mars with the guy in the tank?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement