Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is that the one on Mars with the guy in the tank?

That's a part of the mission yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Is that the one on Mars with the guy in the tank?

Yeah I can solo the normal version but the lvl 26 one is too difficult to do on my own at the minute

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Trying to play Crucible all day today and manage to finish one full game. I get disconnected after usually 2 minutes. I've never had this problem with online play in the last 5 years.

It's literally the worst I've ever seen in over 15 years of gaming including when used to play with a 56k modem.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads im currently a lvl 24 and havent been playing in a week or more. Whats the easiest/quickest way to get up to lvl 26 so I can start doing raids?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Yeah I can solo the normal version but the lvl 26 one is too difficult to do on my own at the minute

I was going to give you a hand but I'd to go off with herself. Sorry about that.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    It's literally the worst I've ever seen in over 15 years of gaming including when used to play with a 56k modem.

Its shocking. I've been staying away from crucible the last few days as it was driving me mad.
    I'm back playing now to finish an exotic bounty. First step was to do 25 strikes now I've to get 10000 points in PvP. The way this seems to be added up is half of my overall crucible score for each game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Axwell wrote: »
    Lads im currently a lvl 24 and havent been playing in a week or more. Whats the easiest/quickest way to get up to lvl 26 so I can start doing raids?

Do the queens wrath missions and pick up those legendaries for head and torso slots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Its shocking. I've been staying away from crucible the last few days as it was driving me mad.
    I'm back playing now to finish an exotic bounty. First step was to do 25 strikes now I've to get 10000 points in PvP. The way this seems to be added up is half of my overall crucible score for each game.

I think I read that each kill is worth 100 so you just have to get 100 kills.

No worries on earlier, I did the same myself in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Played a PvP match there for the 1st time in a week and my god the OP shotguns are out in force now, lost count of the amount of deaths I had from well out side range from autos shotguns. Shotguns seem to be the one thing every developer gets wrong in terms of balance in PvP :confused:

Oh and now I play as titan hunters can 1 shot melee me but I can't ever do that as a hunter wtf?????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

calex71 wrote: »
    Played a PvP match there for the 1st time in a week and my god the OP shotguns are out in force now, lost count of the amount of deaths I had from well out side range from autos shotguns. Shotguns seem to be the one thing every developer gets wrong in terms of balance in PvP :confused:

Oh and now I play as titan hunters can 1 shot melee me but I can't ever do that as a hunter wtf?????

Yeah, hope it doesn't turn into a shotty fest like Gears of War, which was changed for the 3rd oone then changed back because people moaned about the rifles being more effective.

• Advertisement

Yeah, hope it doesn't turn into a shotty fest like Gears of War, which was changed for the 3rd oone then changed back because people moaned about the rifles being more effective.

Gears 3 was exactly what I was thinking of there , I mean you should be able to swap to a shotgun or pistol and fire it faster than any other weapon and it should be a 1 shot kill if aimed from mid torso up when close like say 5-10 feet but wen someone can fire off 4 round by holding down RT at 30 feet and kill you :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,331 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Had to go feed the kids there at the end of today's Raid. Did you guys decide on a time to resume?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I found a chest tonight on Venus with 22 spirit bloom, 2 blue engrams and some green ammo inside. ****ing jackpot. Il check back tomorrow to see if its there again, but I doubt it. Probably just got very lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Had some good strikes last night with THUNDERBOLT KING, I think we must have run 5-6 level 24 strikes and I came out with nearly 30 Rare pieces of weapons, armor and engrams.

I am still looking to run the other kill orders to pick up a helm before the 6th Oct. Tried to solo, but got spanked. Let me know if anyone is up for a run today.

GT: Primatori.

I have added most of you by now annyway.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I found a chest tonight on Venus with 22 spirit bloom, 2 blue engrams and some green ammo inside. ****ing jackpot. Il check back tomorrow to see if its there again, but I doubt it. Probably just got very lucky.

What you get out of the chests is random, ones like that are rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

logik wrote: »
    Had some good strikes last night with THUNDERBOLT KING, I think we must have run 5-6 level 24 strikes and I came out with nearly 30 Rare pieces of weapons, armor and engrams.

I am still looking to run the other kill orders to pick up a helm before the 6th Oct. Tried to solo, but got spanked. Let me know if anyone is up for a run today.

hi. missed you last night, got lost in some great bf4 games. I'll definitely be on later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Whats the quickest way to level up? Im just on venus now and want to catch up with friend who is on 22. Im level 16 now. Would it be story mode with bounties or crucible?

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Whats the quickest way to level up? Im just on venus now and want to catch up with friend who is on 22. Im level 16 now. Would it be story mode with bounties or crucible?

Do bounties and weekly/daily missions if ya can. There'll be one crucible playlist each day with an XP bonus which will probably more enjoyable than grinding strikes and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Any unfinished story missions where you still have to get the xp bonus and do it on hard for even more xp. Take out relevant bounties that you can do at the same time. If you're already finished all the story missions then do strikes. That's until the level cap of 20 then you're relying on light from better legendary and exotic gear to rank up your light level.

you will get from 16-20 in little more than an hour or so of bounties and a couple of missions, after 20 it's luck based on the gear you get as it has to have light in it.

Do this today before he leaves for a week, visit Xur in the tower an get an exotic piece for your class if you can afford it, and keep it for when you get to 20 that on it's own will take you to lvl 21 lvl that a bit and you can get to 22 I'd say with just that 1 item , also you can get stuff from the queens bounty missions, guaranteed drop. Try and get the earth mission, you have to be 21 for these but if you have the exotic item from Xur you will get able to do those. Another option is to buy the gear from the Crucible/Vanguard if you are lvl 2 with either and have 65 marks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Restarting the raid in 10, incase anyone missed the message on psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 PharcydeXP

King Thundrbolt ;) got a lot of blue stuff and a purple engram which turned into 2 shards which are badly needed! Good to run with some fellow boarders, we need an xbox one team to take on vault of glass!!

PharcydeXP wrote: »
    King Thundrbolt ;) got a lot of blue stuff and a purple engram which turned into 2 shards which are badly needed! Good to run with some fellow boarders, we need an xbox one team to take on vault of glass!!

I'd be up for that lads. I'm a level 27 titan now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've been stuck with The Strangers Rifle for about the last 20 hours of game time. is it likely that a better primary gun will drop while playing? Or will I have to buy one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Hit 20 at last. Now to try get me some legendary loot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

havent played it in a while, went to pop on last night to check out the updates but i couldnt sign it kept giving me a message about not being able to access content on my account or some thing like that, still cant sign into it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 edkell88

Wouldn't mind a bit of raiding lads. PSN is edkell88 if anyone's interested! (PS4)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Lone Stone wrote: »
    havent played it in a while, went to pop on last night to check out the updates but i couldnt sign it kept giving me a message about not being able to access content on my account or some thing like that, still cant sign into it :confused:
    UPC? Read back a few pages. You need to set the dns to Google

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

PharcydeXP wrote: »

Very nice, not seen a purple drop yet myself but fingers crossed I will get one sooner rather than later. Helped my brother to 20 earlier today and his first strike run of Venus and a Purple Engram dropped which turned out to be Purple Boots... Have another brother at level 16, so once they get into the 20's it should make getting a raid a little easier to get together.

Oh well :)

If I can get a Helm before the 6th I should be level 26 and ready for the Vault. Looking forward to giving it a shot.

And sorry to Emmet earlier, I didnt get a chance to run with you.

• Advertisement

Very nice, not seen a purple drop yet myself but fingers crossed I will get one sooner rather than later. Helped my brother to 20 earlier today and his first strike run of Venus and a Purple Engram dropped which turned out to be Purple Boots... Have another brother at level 16, so once they get into the 20's it should make getting a raid a little easier to get together.

Oh well :)

If I can get a Helm before the 6th I should be level 26 and ready for the Vault. Looking forward to giving it a shot.

And sorry to Emmet earlier, I didnt get a chance to run with you.

No worries at all. I might be on later if your about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement