Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

emmetkenny wrote: »
    No worries at all. I might be on later if your about.

Yeah should be mate, if you are on, I will give you a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

logik wrote: »
    Yeah should be mate, if you are on, I will give you a shout.

Sounds like a plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've been stuck with The Strangers Rifle for about the last 20 hours of game time. is it likely that a better primary gun will drop while playing? Or will I have to buy one?

I frakkin hate that gun..I've had it for the past few days and still waiting to get a decent gun to replace it..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just unlocked my first piece of Exotic kit. It is a heavy machine gun called Super Good Advice. I got it through a random Exotic Bounty.

I hope it's good .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,331 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

What time are you guys working on the Raid tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Am I right in thinking you can get ascendant shards from public events (besides your first one of the day)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Benzino wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking you can get ascendant shards from public events (besides your first one of the day)?

Very rarely. If you want shards, try doing some of the strikes on a harder difficulty. Try the nightfall, or the VoG is guarenteed shards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Very rarely. If you want shards, try doing some of the strikes on a harder difficulty. Try the nightfall, or the VoG is guarenteed shards.

Ah ok, too low for the raid, will try the strikes. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

What time are you guys working on the Raid tomorrow?

I won't be available until around 8. Will try to get it started around 8.30 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Don't know if this has been posted before but I thought it was quite funny (and true) :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIvhQPPCRg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Just got my first legendary piece of gear. Blue engram from crucible for boots. Decoded into a legendary pair for my titan. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been posted before but I thought it was quite funny (and true) :D

That my friend...
    ..is fkn awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

ItsHoggie wrote: »

That video made me quit playing Destiny

I finally found a Legendary engram that gave me something useful. A Legendary pulse rifle called Strange Suspect. I hope it is good.

Still want to try get the weekly strike and The Queens Strike mission done. So if anyone wants to team up let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,331 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I have been pretty disappointed since the patch with the Cryptarch. Used to get purples every time I leveled him, now it's nothing but blues. Has the same thing happened with the Factions levels?

I have been pretty disappointed since the patch with the Cryptarch. Used to get purples every time I leveled him, now it's nothing but blues. Has the same thing happened with the Factions levels?

You can still get purples for levelling the Cryptarch, they may have lowered the chance of getting a legendary though.

Is there any advantage to gaining Crucible rep after you reach level 2?

Is there any advantage to gaining Crucible rep after you reach level 2?

You don't unlock weapons until level 3 if I'm not mistaken. Also you get a parcel from your faction/trader each time you level up from level 3 onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Has anyone traded this in? How much would you say you'd get for it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Keno wrote: »
    Has anyone traded this in? How much would you say you'd get for it now?

Currently €42 cash in cex or €46 trade in credit.

They show all their prices on their website btw

• Advertisement

Master Rahool has been good to me today. Two Legendary primary weapons. The first was a pulse rifle but I find them less effective in PvP. Then I got a Legendary auto rifle. Looking forward to some more matches of Control now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

bought an exotic helmet from xur, but the achievement for equipping an exotic item never unlocked?

on a happier note, I managed to get a legendary chest piece from a kill mission and a legendary shotgun called 'the comedian' the description was 'ahahahaahahaha, a few more upgrades and I should be ready to take on the vault of glass.

bought an exotic helmet from xur, but the achievement for equipping an exotic item never unlocked?

on a happier note, I managed to get a legendary chest piece from a kill mission and a legendary shotgun called 'the comedian' the description was 'ahahahaahahaha, a few more upgrades and I should be ready to take on the vault of glass.

The achievement/trophy is for equipping all legendaries or higher. The other exotic achievement/trophy is to fully upgrade an exotic weapon.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

The achievement/trophy is for equipping all legendaries or higher. The other exotic achievement/trophy is to fully upgrade an exotic weapon.

No there's an achievement for finding and equipping a piece of exotic gear too.

Some of the achievements are a bit buggy, all you have to do is go into character menu, scroll right to settings, log out, select switch user then pick your own profile. Any achievements should pop then when it logs you in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Mickeroo wrote: »
    No there's an achievement for finding and equipping a piece of exotic gear too.

Some of the achievements are a bit buggy, all you have to do is go into character menu, scroll right to settings, log out, select switch user then pick your own profile. Any achievements should pop then when it logs you in.

Yeah, I just done that and 3 achievements popped up for me there half an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

So, beat the Raid on Friday. Somewhere along the way I picked up a legendary scout rifle with solar damage.
    Anytime I went to the Tower people were pointing at me and wanted to dance with me. Got loads of friend requests and invitations.
    Life was great.
    Then.
    A friend beat VOG on Hard.
    He got an exotic fusion rifle but it's in his primary slot.
    Now everytime he shoots at something he giggles
    Jealousy has a new name
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Bought the exotic Hunter Helm from Xur.
    Went to equip it.
    Already had it!
    Another 13 coins down the drain.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Bought the exotic Hunter Helm from Xur.
    Went to equip it.
    Already had it!
    Another 13 coins down the drain.

Ah mate, come on :)

I got three legendary Heavy weapon engrams over the weekend from running strikes.

The first gave me 2 shards, the second gave me 3 shards and the third gave me 2 more shards... WTF

Have they put shards as the most common drop from Engrams? Very very annoying, they are rare enough as it is and I do need to update my weapons...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Just started playing on the weekend, have to say I'm really enjoying it so far.
    Can see why some people moaned about the story line, but it's fun regardless.

Got myself up to a lvl 15 titan so far.
    Seems like it shouldn't take too long to get to lvl 20, but it really seems to take a while with gaining ranks.

Aside from the bounties and patrol missions, is there any better way to gain rank?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement