Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Fieldog wrote: »
    You hardwired?

Or on WiFi?

wi-fi, tried hard wiring a few weeks ago and it made no difference plus it closed my NAT. Will give it another go, have had 6 more bee errors since my above post. If anything it's worse now than before the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Mickeroo wrote: »
    wi-fi, tried hard wiring a few weeks ago and it made no difference plus it closed my NAT. Will give it another go, have had 6 more bee errors since my above post. If anything it's worse now than before the update.

I'm going to try the raid, if it ends up the same I guess I'll just have to ditch this game until they sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Found a chest on Mars with 11 pieces of Relic Iron. Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Gandalph wrote: »
    I'm going to try the raid, if it ends up the same I guess I'll just have to ditch this game until they sort it out.

Instead of the regular KTO I just got a huge lag spike of about 15 seconds once during the raid at the start were I experience most my kicks so I guess that's not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Try the hardwiring it again, and if the NAT gives you guff delete it altogether and leave it to default...

Which Netopia is it?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,755 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

So... that feeling when you dismantle the wrong fcuking gun... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

awec wrote: »

Never play Destiny drunk. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Got one the other day in Freehold with a Mote of Light, 2 blue weapon engrams and 9 Relic Iron. That was a bit nice.

Nice work today, knocked out Nightfall, Weekly and Daily. If you haven't read it already elsewhere, head under the platform to the right of the Boss's pod. You can avoid the mobs and have plenty of cover from attacks.

Ended up with the Monte Carol from Nightfall. I have entirely too many exotic weapons at the moment, trying to focus on leveling Doctor Nope and Gjallarhorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Iv come across two of these on Venus as well. So what are we calling these? Super chests?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

So this happened me just now lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

awec wrote: »

Did it myself a short while ago. My favourite legendary fusion rifle. Had to buy it back which cost me a week and a half of vanguard marks.
    Hard to explain the sensation when you just realise what you've done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I found after the patch the game was a little unstable alright but it seemed to settle down the more I played and I had no more KTO. Hard to know if the game is better or worse yet. Suppose tonight will tell.

Going to look for a Raid party.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Iron banner is full of sweaty tryhards.

I know because I was sweating and trying hard along with them.

Can anyone who has completed the Nightfall Strike a few times tell me what kind of rewards if any you get for doing it? It is rated level 28 but I have watched videos of 2 x lvl 25 beating it and also some people soloing it so it looks doable.

As I am now level 26, the only places I can obtain better gear is the Raid or possibly some of the higher strikes. Issue is that some groups wont take a level 26 into a raid. I am 1700 away from Rank 2 with Vanguard as all I do is run strikes etc so I dont have the time to get that to rank 2 just to buy gloves and boots to bring me to level 27. Would much rather run some high end stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Played 5 Iron Banner matches lastnight, won 4. Few observations.

One shot fusion rifles are ridiculous.
    Shotgun range needs nerfed, asap.
    Game seriously needs more maps.
    logik wrote: »
    Going to look for a Raid party.

XBO? I'd like to get the raid done this week.

maximoose wrote: »
    Played 5 Iron Banner matches lastnight, won 4. Few observations.

One shot fusion rifles are ridiculous.
    Shotgun range needs nerfed, asap.

XBO? I'd like to get the raid done this week.

Yup XBO mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Yup XBO mate.

and me makes 3 and Mick 4 if he gets connection issues sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Yup XBO mate.

I'm in as well. We can pick up Miju IRL as well. He's a big poster in the Titanfall thread.

calex71 wrote: »
    and me makes 3 and Mick 4 if he gets connection issues sorted.

My brother makes 5, have the bones of a good team there!

Great, so we have 6-7 players who want to give it a shot. Emmet, I believe you have already completed it, so would be great it you could give me some tips for bosses etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Just trying to start a new character and level them up as I wanted a go at hunter... it's painful replaying the game from start to finish, really has no replayability factor at all. Atleast when you're re-doing strikes its a bit of fun cuz you're doing it with other people and there's alot more firepower going on, but replaying the storyline missions from level 1 is like pulling teeth for some reason.

Can anyone who has completed the Nightfall Strike a few times tell me what kind of rewards if any you get for doing it? It is rated level 28 but I have watched videos of 2 x lvl 25 beating it and also some people soloing it so it looks doable.

Best part of completing a Nightfall is a blue flame around your head all week long :) Some of them would be doable solo but would take awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Cormac... wrote: »
    Nope, only way to hit 30 is to upgrade raid gear.
    Any other combo of fully upgrade legendaires and exotic will only get you to level 29
    My brother makes 5, have the bones of a good team there!

What time are ye doing this at guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

maximoose wrote: »

DLC is the answer to that unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Sadly it is. I have the expansion pass but not sure really what exactly that covers.

I wouldn't mind some DLC map packs if they were reasonably priced, have started to enjoy the PvP element of the game. But I'd imagine if/when they roll out, I'll have long moved on to playing other games.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Best part of completing a Nightfall is a blue flame around your head all week long :) Some of them would be doable solo but would take awhile

Just seen some screenshots of Exotic armor and weapons from Nightfall strike. That accurate?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Would love to give the raid a go, can't guarantee I won't be kicked but 3v3 crucible is ok sometimes so worth a try I guess.

Would love to give the raid a go, can't guarantee I won't be kicked but 3v3 crucible is ok sometimes so worth a try I guess.

Your PSN right?

Just seen some screenshots of Exotic armor and weapons from Nightfall strike. That accurate?

Exotic rewards are random as far as I know. Saw a youtuber get one in a PvP Rumble as a reward. Not sure if it's any more likely to get one in a Nightfall/Raid.
    That said I've only done two raids and saw two exotic weapons pulled from chests.

I had raid armour in my locker in the Tower. It had less light than my current armour so wasn't using it. Only realised from this thread that it would rank up higher (thank you Gandalph). Thank god I hadn't junked it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Iron banner might be worth persevering with - you rank up pretty quickly for each match won, and the items for sale are very cheap - legendary heavy machine gun for 10 crucible marks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement