Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

- legendary heavy machine gun for 10 crucible marks.

:eek:

Was just about to ask how much that is, will be getting that later for the geared-up achievement

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Got full raid gear plus exotic helm, just need shards for helm and chest now.

Night fall was simple this week with the solar burst, I got a elemental primary from the raid last week.

Had a harder time with the heroic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

maximoose wrote: »
    :eek:

Was just about to ask how much that is, will be getting that later for the geared-up achievement

Its all cheap, the helmet and chest piece is the same price. I haven't played much crucible, but I still have enough to buy everything he had.

It looks like you need 4 wins to get to level 1, 5 for level 2 and I don't know how many for 3.

A few of the bounties are quite easily obtainable aswell, doesn't take long to level up.

Wish it wasn't all control matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I got an Exotic Hand Cannon (The Last Word i think) from my 3rd Iron Banner match last night

Also, you can still Crucible Bounties while playing Iron banner

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,755 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Iron banner might be worth persevering with - you rank up pretty quickly for each match won, and the items for sale are very cheap - legendary heavy machine gun for 10 crucible marks.

No rep for losing is stupid though. People just leave after the first few mins.

awec wrote: »
    No rep for losing is stupid though. People just leave after the first few mins.

I got 1/2 rep for losing i think (but maybe i personally did top of our team or something).... got about 25% of required rep for winning when rank 0, and 15% required rep when winning at rank 1

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Fieldog wrote: »
    Try the hardwiring it again, and if the NAT gives you guff delete it altogether and leave it to default...

Which Netopia is it?

Sorry only saw this now. Not sure what type it is, netopia 12vdc maybe?

logik wrote: »
    Your PSN right?

Xbox one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Ok so, all this talking about the Raid. Xbox One.

Who thinks they can make a raid run in the next few nights? Is there a certain time that suits people?

Calex71 - Calex dEUS - Level 29 Hunter and 27 Warlock
    emmetkenny - TitanGerm - Level 28 Titan
    logik - Primatori - Level 26 Titan
    richiemalone - Nxtgen Soco - Level 26 Warlock
    PharcydeXP - KING THUNDERBOLT - Level 28 Titan
    maximoose - maxi ni - Level 28 Titan
    johnnybucks - BeanBagJohnny - Level 26 Hunter
    thebag89 - THE BAG M99 - Level 27 Titan

I think I have most of you added as friends already.

Can you guys list your levels so we can see where we are at?

If a few of us cant make tonight, maybe we can get a Nightfall run or other strikes going.

Also, if you guys think me being level 26 is to low, I will happily give up my spot to another Clan member who is higher level.

Add me to the mix, GT maxi ni -28 Titan

Evenings suit me best, not about tonight but every other night this week suits!

• Advertisement

Why not create a thread here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=522

And point people towards the clan too

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Ok so, all this talking about the Raid.

Who thinks they can make a raid run in the next few nights? Is there a certain time that suits people?

Calex71 - GT?
    emmetkenny - TitanGerm
    logik - Primatori
    richiemalone - Nxtgen Soco
    Mickeroo - GT?
    - KING THUNDERBOLT

lvl 29 Hunter. I'm not sure about tonight as I won't be in until late but should be free the next few nights.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    mickeyp1982 is me, lvl 29 Hunter. I'm not sure about tonight as I won't be in until late but should be free the next few nights.

Ah ok, I have you added already as friend.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Why not create a thread here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=522

And point people towards the clan too

Mods would most likely close the thread as there is already a Destiny forum?

Maybe there should be sub sections under the Destiny thread, one for PS4 and one for XO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ok so, all this talking about the Raid. Xbox One.

Calex71 - GT?
    emmetkenny - TitanGerm - Level 28 Titan
    logik - Primatori - Level 26 Titan
    richiemalone - Nxtgen Soco - Level 26 Warlock
    Mickeroo - mickeyp1982 - Level 29 Hunter
    PharcydeXP - KING THUNDERBOLT -
    maximoose - GT?

GT Calex dEUS Have a 29 Hunter and a 27 Warlock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I see the Iron Banner as an easy access to shards and energy with the items being so cheap, better get to rank 3 before bungie notice this.

Mods would most likely close the thread as there is already a Destiny forum?

Maybe there should be sub sections under the Destiny thread, one for PS4 and one for XO.

It's grand here tbh, thread isn't that fast moving.

There is a thread in the Xbox forum that can be used for this sort of thing though: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057215029

Deleted - Duplicate post.

Gandalph wrote: »
    I see the Iron Banner as an easy access to shards and energy with the items being so cheap, better get to rank 3 before bungie notice this.

Do they definitely give mats when dismantled? Thought they might have removed that like they did with the queen's stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Do they definitely give mats when dismantled? Thought they might have removed that like they did with the queen's stuff.

I'm not sure tbh, I'm too afraid to ask on other forums because I don't want to spread the word in case it does get abused and fixed like the queens wrath stuff. A lot of higher levels are refusing to do the Iron Banner because there is no reward in it for them.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure tbh, I'm too afraid to ask on other forums because I don't want to spread the word in case it does get abused and fixed like the queens wrath stuff. A lot of higher levels are refusing to do the Iron Banner because there is no reward in it for them.

I'm gonna level it up same as i did with the Queens Wrath, as I'm going on the assumption that the 2nd time these events happen, there will be more forethought and better exclusive rewards.

Also Iron Banner is kind of fun cause you get to see how well your gear stacks up, I'm getting my butt handed to me even though i'm level 27 as the weapons i'm using are not fully levelled

They should have had an armour set as top tier gear for Iron Banner which would allow you to get to lvl 30 imo, would have made it pretty worthwhile then and also catered to pure PvP players who have no interest in the Raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Ok, on the raid last night we actually walked past where the 5th chest is on our way to the Labyrinth. It wouldn't have been there anyway though as to get it to spawn you apparently need to defeat the Templar without anyone being downed and without the Templar teleporting.

Also next time we do the raid we need to kill a Gorgon as you get a Grimoire card for doing so.

Ok, on the raid last night we actually walked past where the 5th chest is on our way to the Labyrinth. It wouldn't have been there anyway though as to get it to spawn you apparently need to defeat the Templar without anyone being downed and without the Templar teleporting.

Also next time we do the raid we need to kill a Gorgon as you get a Grimoire card for doing so.

Any video of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Any video of it?

Have your special attacks and rocket launchers ready, don't reload just swap out weapons when ammo's depleted ie. heavy, primary and special & hope everyone is doing enough damage.

Also once you kill one the remaining ones become stronger so not sure if anyone's killed a second in one playthrough.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Have your special attacks and rocket launchers ready, don't reload just swap out weapons when ammo's depleted ie. heavy, primary and special & hope everyone is doing enough damage.

Also once you kill one the remaining ones become stronger so not sure if anyone's killed a second in one playthrough.

I was talking about the chest, I'm not bothered about the Gorgon, I'll give it a whirl next week but I'm not doing 10 wipes for a G-Card :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I was talking about the chest, I'm not bothered about the Gorgon, I'll give it a whirl next week but I'm not doing 10 wipes for a G-Card :pac:

Ok, that's a much better question.

Any video of it?

Not that I have seen, but people have confirmed that method on the redit post.

Yeah, the effort of killing a Gorgon for a lousy grimoire card :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah, the effort of killing a Gorgon for a lousy grimoire card :pac:

Indeed, its worth 15 points and gives no bonuses.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement