Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,336 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Am I missing something with the IB bounties? Have the shader and emblem equipped, yet I'm not getting credit for kills and wins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Am I missing something with the IB bounties? Have the shader and emblem equipped, yet I'm not getting credit for kills and wins?

Was there a class item requirement like the queen? If so you need the cloak etc.

It say's Iron Banner class, shader and emblem. How can I get the cloak if it's a lvl 2 req and the IB has been out for 3 days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It say's Iron Banner class, shader and emblem. How can I get the cloak if it's a lvl 2 req and the IB has been out for 3 days?

You need the class item, queen will be the same bit like how they like to include salvage in the crucible bounties outside of weekends, just poor programming .

Will likely carry over to the next time IB shows up. It's probably possible to get to lvl 2 before tuesday , I haven't done the math but I would bet it's tight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Just got the Raid done, sweeeeeeeeeet!

• Advertisement

****ing stupid, the lvl cap for IB is set at 3, what's the incentive? That means right of the bat there are 2-3 bounties that you can't do, unless you live on Destiny 24/7 and get lucky with your team winning a lot. So many aspects of these things are poorly thought out and executed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I'll be doing an IB grind all Saturday evening until late if some if the people on my friends list want to jump in! I can only recall losing 2 games today, one of which I joined in late, the second being the moon map which I am f**king useless at. I'm gonna move my ps to the front room were I generally get no network problems like I did tonight so we can all have some easy wins hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Cormac... wrote: »
    So no App then? Pity for you :cool:

Guess you'll continue to clog up the thread so :P

There is an App. It is called SmartGlass which I use everyday in work to talk to and control my Xbox at home in the house and send messages to all my friends. You can access everything to do with your Xbox via this app. It is top notch.

Actually anyone with a phone and an XO should really have this App installed.

On another note, players have found another DLC area in the game...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-10-destiny-player-finds-another-under-construction-dlc-area

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone want to do the raid tonight on PS4, looking to do IB after so preferably people who've done it and know what they're doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Varik wrote: »
    Anyone want to do the raid tonight on PS4, looking to do IB after so preferably people who've done it and know what they're doing.

Ya I might if I can pull myself away from Alien.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Anyone been to Xur yet? Anything decent?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Helm of Inmost Light.
    Lucky Raspberry - Hunter Chest
    Voidfang Vestments - Warlock Chest
    Ice Breaker - Sniper Rifle

He's down past the entrance to the speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Didn't need a sniper except the only one I wanted was Icebreaker. God dammit Xur, I only have 12 coins can I pay you the rest next week ? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

foxerv1 wrote: »

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Bought lucky raspberry off him a few weeks ago, spawning with a fully charged grenade every time after you die is very handy. Particularly in PvP.

Tempted by ice breaker but might hold off and hope he has time & patience at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Still nothing really for me. Might pop an engram, have motes of light to beat the band.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

To all in the PvP Fireteam last night, apologies again for dropping :o. Had a power cut.

It's getting to the stage now with my Guardians customisation where I'm not just looking at a pieces of armours Light level and Perks, but also it's discipline, intelligence and strength.

Even though I already have an Exotic set of Gauntlets (fully upgraded), I'm tempted to get the chest piece as usually the chest pieces and helms provide more Defense at higher levels and the gap between types is greater.

If nothing else, it might be worth getting it to scrap it for shards.

Thing is the Warlock one is only Strength (melee) and I'd much prefer Intelligence or Discipline

Will hold off buying of xur until after this week's raid.

Not sure if I want any of it

Varik wrote: »
    Will hold off buying of xur until after this week's raid.

Not sure if I want any of it

Plus, chances are (given Raid gear is the best gear in the game bar exotics, and you can only wear one exotic at a time) you will get whatever piece in the raid that you bought off Xur, so you'll have 2 spectacle helms and only normal legendary other stuff.

I have Raid boots, and Exotic Gauntlets, Legendary Chest and Helm.

Another reason I might get the Chest Piece is I bet I'll get Raid Gauntlets next week so want the chest piece to cover my butt in case. That way I'll be a little step closer to level 30 and might save myself a weeks wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Guys Ive 9 Strange Coins - I need 17 for the Ice Breaker. What are the chances?

What will I do over the weekend to push up my strange coins, any suggestions?:rolleyes:

Guys Ive 9 Strange Coins - I need 17 for the Ice Breaker. What are the chances?

What will I do over the weekend to push up my strange coins, any suggestions?:rolleyes:

Level 26 and 28 Dailys, Weeklys, Nightfalls,

Not level 28 yet? Beg someone in the clan to carry you through it :P

You get 9 coins for a Level 28 Weekly AFAIK (provided you didn't get 3 or 6 at a lower level)

Reading a bit about The Speaker and his items. Apparently the class specific items carry hidden buffs that Bungie will neither admit or deny. Any of you have any item and do you think it makes a difference.

Link here for clarification:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/70492651/0/0

Level 26 and 28 Dailys, Weeklys, Nightfalls,

Not level 28 yet? Beg someone in the clan to carry you through it :P

You get 9 coins for a Level 28 Weekly AFAIK (provided you didn't get 3 or 6 at a lower level)

I am only level 26 and I ran the Nightfall with a level 28. I felt like a new born baby with nothing but a nappy on... Everything that hit me, ripped me to pieces. It may aswell have been the level 28 soloing it.

We failed :(

logik wrote: »
    Reading a bit about The Speaker and his items. Apparently the class specific items carry hidden buffs that Bungie will neither admit or deny. Any of you have any item and do you think it makes a difference.

Link here for clarification:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/70492651/0/0

I have about 35 Motes of Light, after reading that Article, I think i'll hang onto them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Picked up patience and time for completing the nightfall there like 2 days ago, now I'm gonna get the icebreaker too, won't know what to do with myself! All these weapons to level is becoming tedious, especially seeing as exotics take so much feckin exp.

Plus, chances are (given Raid gear is the best gear in the game bar exotics, and you can only wear one exotic at a time) you will get whatever piece in the raid that you bought off Xur, so you'll have 2 spectacle helms and only normal legendary other stuff.

I have Raid boots, and Exotic Gauntlets, Legendary Chest and Helm.

Another reason I might get the Chest Piece is I bet I'll get Raid Gauntlets next week so want the chest piece to cover my butt in case. That way I'll be a little step closer to level 30 and might save myself a weeks wait

Have exotic helm and then raid gear on the rest , if I get a raid helm I may change my exotic. Probably change chest for exotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone up for attempting the raid on hard? If we can get past the oracles, we'll still get a boss drop.

Gandalph wrote: »
    Picked up patience and time for completing the nightfall there like 2 days ago, now I'm gonna get the icebreaker too, won't know what to do with myself! All these weapons to level is becoming tedious, especially seeing as exotics take so much feckin exp.

Maybe it's just me, but Ice Breakers perks look crap, I'm tempted to get it, but only for the reason that the only Secondary Solar I have is Invictive (shotgun) and i freaking hate shotguns and I need a solar weapon.
    Anyone up for attempting the raid on hard? If we can get past the oracles, we'll still get a boss drop.

I'm Level 28 now, would be up for it when I get to 29, I can tolerate a 30% drop in Damage, not a 60% drop

• Advertisement

You're on the one or ps4.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement