Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are you on Xbox ? Don't remember seeing your GT before ?

yep, Xbox One.

Your're on my friends list.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Does raid gear always give you more light when levelled up compared to exotics bought from xur?

Got the Prime Zealot Cuirass and the Hunter chest from xur this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Benzino wrote: »
    Does raid gear always give you more light when levelled up compared to exotics bought from xur?

Got the Prime Zealot Cuirass and the Hunter chest from xur this weekend.

The raid gear maxes out at 30 light, can't remember what exotics max at but is also 30+.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

yep, Xbox One.

Your're on my friends list.

You only changed it to the CGI bit recently tho didn't you? Only noticed it last night there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

There you go. I have way to many on my list :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Iron Banner is just a mess, one hit shotguns every time.

Ok guys it looks like were going to make a run at the Raid at 9 tonight.

Please post your GT of who can make it tonight. And I'll update here and on Boards so we can all see. I'd say most of you have seen the Xbox message I sent out.

So far i have

TitianGerm
    Miju irl
    Calex dEUS
    THE BAG M99
    P0proyln(or something like that)
    Failsafe CGI

Thats the first 6 that got back to me.

I'm sure there will be one or two tomorrow that can't join or someone will need to head off early tonight or have connection problems so we will more than likely send out invites to join in the running so keep an eye on your inboxes :)

Thats the list of the first 6 that got back to me either here, on the Destiny site or on the Xbox messenger.

Thanks to the guys that let me know they can't make it this time and we'll get everyone to complete it in the next couple of weeks so hang in there :)

Bohrio wrote: »
    Again if you are missing someone let me know, I have never done a raid and I wouldnt mind trying!

What's your GT, class, and level ?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Anyone know if their planning some form of pvp ranks or anything in this game? i'd love something along the lines of Halo 3 ranks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Xyo wrote: »
    Anyone know if their planning some form of pvp ranks or anything in this game? i'd love something along the lines of Halo 3 ranks.

There is a site with worldwide rankings but I know what you mean, I'd love some extras for ranked matches or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

What's your GT, class, and level ?

Hi

sorry just seeing this now, you probably wont need it now but here it is

P0rphyrl0n

Titan Level 28
    Hunter Level 26
    Warlock Level 25

I knew my GT was going to be difficult to share when I did it... that's what happens when you try to avoid GT like peter978 etc... :S

Great game yesterday, I think we have done ok so far!!

Bohrio wrote: »
    Hi

sorry just seeing this now, you probably wont need it now but here it is

P0rphyrl0n

Titan Level 28
    Hunter Level 26
    Warlock Level 25

I knew my GT was going to be difficult to share when I did it... that's what happens when you try to avoid GT like peter978 etc... :S

Great game yesterday, I think we have done ok so far!!

Got you on the Bungie site list now.

Yea it was great. Especially the fun of watching you fall to your death over and over :D

Got you on the Bungie site list now.

Yea it was great. Especially the fun of watching you fall to your death over and over :D

yeah... stupid floating thingies lol

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

How far did ye get lads?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    How far did ye get lads?

we got as far as the last section just before Atheon? shows up. That part were you have to hold the 3 gates

but I am thinking I might not be the best person to explain how far we got, most of the times I had no idea of what we were doing, I was just following everyone around

All I know is that we will finish it today (hopefully) some of the lads had to leave

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

AdamD wrote: »
    Iron Banner is just a mess, one hit shotguns every time.

Yeah I'm feeling this as well. Shotguns are ruining me. I went from having decent K/D stats in normal crucible to barely breaking 1:1 in Iron Banner. I'm level 24 though so it could just be acase of beiing beaten by better armour and weapons and a higher calibre of player playing IB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

How far did ye get lads?

2nd last area I think, all I got in it so far was a super long cloak and a whole lot of shards to add to my 20 something I have in storage :mad:

I did get my AR fully upgraded so thats something.

Those jumps
    /ah made it ..... nooooooooooooooooo tell my wife I love herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Well my connection has been a lot more stable the last while so if ye're a man short and I'm online later chuck me an invite I 'd be happy to steal the glory help out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Well my connection has been a lot more stable the last while so if ye're a man short and I'm online later chuck me an invite I 'd be happy to steal the glory help out :p

I got invited by Dreadhead last night but fireteam was full so it wouldn't let me into the game....

What sorted your internet out?

Yeah I'm feeling this as well. Shotguns are ruining me. I went from having decent K/D stats in normal crucible to barely breaking 1:1 in Iron Banner. I'm level 24 though so it could just be acase of beiing beaten by better armour and weapons and a higher calibre of player playing IB.

Hit me up if you fancy a game G-dog.... :)

PSN : Fieldog

• Advertisement

How far did ye get lads?

We got to the entrance to Atheon. Myself and Miju had to head off then.

Just before we fought the templar we jumped out to the floating rock on the left as its easier to kill the Templar and we were all waiting for Calex and P0rpy to get out to us. I think we were waiting a good fifteen minutes before they made it :)

Then got to the next jump section and all hell broke loose. We had a great laugh with me Miju and The Bag breaking our asses laughing at the lads fail over and over :D

We also managed to kill a Gorgan in our first try. Rockets grenades and supers flying for sport :)

Hopefully finish it off tonight starting between 7 to 8.

Fieldog wrote: »
    I got invited by Dreadhead last night but fireteam was full so it wouldn't let me into the game....

What sorted your internet out?

Well it's not fixed completely just reduced the disconnects to the point where I can live with them ie one disconnect every 3 crucible matches or so rather than every single match. I used the QoS function in the router to sort it, I think it prioritises the packets for the xbox or something.Never in my life have I seen a game that needed so much messing around in order for it to be playable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Fieldog wrote: »
    Hit me up if you fancy a game G-dog.... :)

PSN : Fieldog

Will add you when I'm next on. Level 24 so not ready for the raid yet... :pac:

Will add you when I'm next on. Level 24 so not ready for the raid yet... :pac:

Me neither, only a 22 myself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭0llieJonCon

Anyone wanna take on the raid on PS4? Currently level 27 bordering 28.

Have 3 friends who are level 28 and 29 and looking for more people.

Add me on PSN: Olly_C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I might have played too much crucible yesterday. I got an exotic bounty yesterday that needs 500 kills with a heavy weapon machine gun and have somehow managed to get it up to 118 kills in pvp alone without even concentrating on it because I keep forgetting I have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Gandalph wrote: »
    I might have played too much crucible yesterday. I got an exotic bounty yesterday that needs 500 kills with a heavy weapon machine gun and have somehow managed to get it up to 118 kills in pvp alone without even concentrating on it because I keep forgetting I have it!

I had that Bounty too. It isn't a 1:1 ratio. If you get a headshot it is worth 3 kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

So I've fully levelled up my raid gear and Exotic helmet (XP wise), I may just swap them out for PVP gear as even as level doesn't matter and that is what PVP gear is suited for.

If anyone is up for the nighfall strike while we wait for the raid let me know guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone up for the nightfall on ps4?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement